The Bank (2/17) (team)

View as article
Advertisement
We always talk about keeping most of our talent home, and before I say what I’m about to say I know the state of Florida is larger than Louisiana, and Florida gets cherry picked by everyone, plus 3 major historic cfb teams in state, however I’m look at LSU they got 9 of the top ten players from the state, I know we got a few of the top 10 in state as well.

We always talk about keeping most of our talent home, and before I say what I’m about to say I know the state of Florida is larger than Louisiana, and Florida gets cherry picked by everyone, plus 3 major historic cfb teams in state, however I’m look at LSU they got 9 of the top ten players from the state, I know we got a few of the top 10 in state as well.
LSU won a championship less than 5 years ago and has been among the top teams consistently since 2000. We haven’t.

When UF was rolling they kept a lot home. Same with FSU. However all 3 have been down recently and FSU’s current staff really doesn’t recruit at the “elite” level to match their newfound success.

If we start winning we will be able to keep a lot more of the top 10 home. Book it.

Heard Dawson is looking to double TE output which would literally result in 36 catches, 308 yards, and 2 touchdowns
Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency
jesus christ.

That was almost our back up te numbers.

I'd like us to get 90% of the top tri-county players each year and 80% of the top guys south of I-4.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just please keep Cam Ward healthy and hope he does in year 5 the same as he did for the 1450 days prior - 65% passer with 3500 yards and 30 or so TDs - cut the fumbles down and we are cooking with ⛽
if he has that type of year, we're in contention for the ACC Title and possible Playoff spot

LSU won a championship less than 5 years ago and has been among the top teams consistently since 2000. We haven’t.

When UF was rolling they kept a lot home. Same with FSU. However all 3 have been down recently and FSU’s current staff really doesn’t recruit at the “elite” level to match their newfound success.

If we start winning we will be able to keep a lot more of the top 10 home. Book it.
if Miami starts winning big, added with Mario's recruiting abilities, you'll see Bama/UGA esk type recruiting!

Advertisement

I do believe if we start winning we’d keep most home, I guess we just need that break through

No talk of Citizen
7 projected RB's on the roster in Fall
But possibly bringing in a portal RB?

Reading between the lines here - but I don't like what that appears to be adding up to

Advertisement
Back