The Bank (12/20) PM UPDATE

View as article
Advertisement
I did. I didn't see anyone "*****ing". That's why I asked. All I saw was the standard CIS strawman where one or a few posters make a semi disappointing comment and then 20 people follow with how tough they are and how everyone is sift or complaining when in reality it's not the case.
I mean okay, that's fine. I'm not going to reread the thread but my impression was most people were fine but i thought I saw a decent amount of *****ing which seems crazy to me given where we're at. If you disagree that's also fine.

However, lmao at me being a tough guy. I know what you're saying and i hate that too, but that's not what i was doing. I mean this is literally what
I wrote, "Unbelievable that people are *****ing. This **** is awesome, wait until the team looks halfway decent."

Advertisement
- Miami has less confidence in Conrad Hussey and Edwin Joseph since this AM but are not conceding. I would say this is an uphill battle that is still ongoing.

- Miami is continuing to have conversations with Hykeem Williams. This is a situation to monitor.

- Miami is still in communication with Sharif Denson and Jakeem Jackson. They would not get both, but one of the two is possible.

- Derek Williams looks like he will sign with Texas.

- More confidence on Portal DE Tunmise Adeleye than this AM. Miami battling here.

- Miami will continue to monitor Portal TEs with Moliki Matavao headed to UCLA and Reid Mikeska off to South Carolina (as first reported in the Bank).
shocked donald glover GIF

I mean okay, that's fine. I'm not going to reread the thread but my impression was most people were fine but i thought I saw a decent amount of *****ing which seems crazy to me given where we're at. If you disagree that's also fine.

However, lmao at me being a tough guy. I know what you're saying and i hate that too, but that's not what i was doing. I mean this is literally what
I wrote, "Unbelievable that people are *****ing. This **** is awesome, wait until the team looks halfway decent."
Fair for sure on you in particular acting like a tough guy. I wasn't really trying to single you out for any of it anyway I just got to the end and at that point you had the most recent post about it. I was generalizing I guess

Advertisement
Fair for sure on you in particular acting like a tough guy. I wasn't really trying to single you out for any of it anyway I just got to the end and at that point you had the most recent post about it. I was generalizing I guess
I probably did react to not much *****ing so my bad, I find that super annoying as well. I skimmed a few pages and perhaps there was less than i originally thought. Anyway, **** FSU.

Advertisement
I literally said I was happy with the class haha.
Sorry brother I'm not trying to be a dck, just based on seeing your recent post history I'm trying to get your faith/positivity level up! - because this cycle has been f'n awesome; and has a chance to even get better! Insiders (and others) have hinted at surprises: 'more 5* than wins etc', 'hearing WR buzz' etc etc.

It seems the prospect of some really good win(s) have been kept under wraps. Tomorrow might just be early Christmas! I hope so at least.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Also it’s the only worthwhile signing day we’ve had in like 10 years. People are being a little dramatic which is a lot better than what we have had to go through lately.

Advertisement
Back