The Bank (12/20) AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
What time do the fireworks start tomorrow? Is this a morning thing where we get NLI’s coming in early with additional announcements throughout the day? Just want to plan my laziness accordingly.
I'm hoping a global thread gets created with all the announcement times, faxes received. I'm not sure if the text messaging system is still up and running or not to track the faxes ?

Advertisement
As I told y’all about HW months ago “ don’t listen to anything he says or does until NSD. That’s how he rolls lol.
Dude if his last 3 months were an elaborate troll...I would be equal parts impressed by and terrified of the young man. I mean look at those t-shirts the family had made!

That being said bring him on in for sure. And if it happens remember to check on your Nole friends because this kind of flip following Travis Hunter last year would have me comatose.

Brain Teenager GIF by South Park

That's misinformation wrapped in a lie.

We "cooled" on him after going after him about as hard as possible and the kid really not responding favorably. That's not to say things can't change, these are kids after all, but at the time that was the thinking.
The issue was Gattis , he wasn’t committing to that guy

Hykeem literally made FSU signing day shirts with his name on it and stuff. Highly doubt he would do that then flip but maybe he's the biggest troll ever.

Micah Mays sticking with Wake after we have been pushing hard would suck. But our offense is that bad so I get it lol.

Advertisement
What time do the fireworks start tomorrow? Is this a morning thing where we get NLI’s coming in early with additional announcements throughout the day? Just want to plan my laziness accordingly.
Same as always. You get guys signing early in the morning and throughout the day. Brown is deciding like 3:00

Advertisement
I think the staff thinks otherwise on Gore. He doesn’t really fit what we need right now. He is a tweener. I take that as the staff just really likes the kid in general, figure where he fits later.
Ya'll trippin on Gore. Isn't he a 1st team w/e in his conference? NC thought highly of him & their Dline coach isn't a slapd*ck. We gone be aight , we not done yet. Enjoy this sh*t

Would love it. I see the 247 writers shared some FSU themed shirts he made up for his signing for attendees so I didn't think he was the guy

What if he just makes those shirts in green with orange ink?

Advertisement
The IRS and the NCAA are the only two institutions on the planet still using fax machines.
The NHS is too.

I was in a meeting with a very senior member of the NHS (I won't bore you with the details of exactly which part of the organisation he came from!) and he was talking about how they had to beg a Chinese manufacturer to continue making parts for the fax machines that his department was still using.

Anyway, recruiting, yay!

Advertisement
Ya'll trippin on Gore. Isn't he a 1st team w/e in his conference? NC thought highly of him & their Dline coach isn't a slapd*ck. We gone be aight , we not done yet. Enjoy this sh*t
Nah he was honorable mention in 2021. Honorable mention again this year.

Not discrediting his production or size, but no way in **** is he priority #1 or #2 on the line. He’s a pass rusher, not a DT.

The NHS is too.

I was in a meeting with a very senior member of the NHS (I won't bore you with the details of exactly which part of the organisation he came from!) and he was talking about how they had to beg a Chinese manufacturer to continue making parts for the fax machines that his department was still using.

Anyway, recruiting, yay!

Yeah it's pretty unbelievable we're in 2022 and this is still a thing. I wonder if some of those A holes still walk around with a beeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back