The Bank (12/17)

View as article
If we land Blount Lile Lucas and Hayes that’s great! But we need a F n QB. And we aren’t winning 10-11 plus games without Ward. Miami needs to up the bag and make this happen. I like Howard but Ward is the prize. Miss on both and we are screwed. Moore has potential but he would need a lot of growth in decision making and this staff and program needs to win NEXT year!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Quick one today since everyone is working on a big finish.

- Miami is still looking to close on Cam Ward or Will Howard before NSD. Both continue to communicate with Miami. No decision has been made.

- There is optimism for a clean sweep of the Official Visitors this weekend for Miami.

- Miami is still alive and battling for WR Jeremiah Smith.

- DB Zavier Mincey (Daytona Beach) is not a done deal for Miami, as has been speculated, but Miami remains strongly in the mix.

- We are in communication with RB Kevin Riley (Tuscaloosa) after his Alabama visit. I'll know more on that one later.

- I expect RB Chris Wheatley-Humphrey (South Broward) in the class even if we sign Riley and RB Jordan Lyle (STA).
Smith

Cane

Advertisement
Quick one today since everyone is working on a big finish.

- Miami is still looking to close on Cam Ward or Will Howard before NSD. Both continue to communicate with Miami. No decision has been made.

- There is optimism for a clean sweep of the Official Visitors this weekend for Miami.

- Miami is still alive and battling for WR Jeremiah Smith.

- DB Zavier Mincey (Daytona Beach) is not a done deal for Miami, as has been speculated, but Miami remains strongly in the mix.

- We are in communication with RB Kevin Riley (Tuscaloosa) after his Alabama visit. I'll know more on that one later.

- I expect RB Chris Wheatley-Humphrey (South Broward) in the class even if we sign Riley and RB Jordan Lyle (STA).
Who's the biggest threat for Mincey? Was really hoping to land him. That QB update could have been better. Seems some "insiders" were confident it was a done deal...cannot miss at that position or the rest of this won't matter much. Need a proven QB

Advertisement
Any news on any Portal OL's?
yes... Carpenter's mom followed me on X
IMG_6651.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back