The Bank (12/17)

View as article
Advertisement
J. Smith OV'ed on the June 23 weekend.
Screenshot_20231217_195206_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think I read on X that Ward is being offered "seven figure" NIL deals. Sure is cheaper to scout and sign your own QB recruits out of HS. If Incarnate Word can do that, why can't we?
i think most people are thinking the opposite. Don't worry and spend resources on high school QBs given that its a toss up how good they'll be and if they are, you'll have to pay and battle to keep them. Versus just letting one that has been developed elsewhere come to you down the line.

I do find it interesting that Cribby is confident that Ward's a Cane and Pete is hearing Ward is leaning to Miami, but D$ won't go that far yet.

@DMoney has always been the most conservative out of those 3 and usually very selective with the info he puts out.

All have connections but D’s name is on this site so that comes with different responsibility on the info he puts out to the interwebz.

Advertisement
i think most people are thinking the opposite. Don't worry and spend resources on high school QBs given that its a toss up how good they'll be and if they are, you'll have to pay and battle to keep them. Versus just letting one that has been developed elsewhere come to you down the line.
Empirically 4/6 top 10 teams were all qb transfers

Jeremiah will or won't end up here. I don't understand the obsession with everyone diminishing our chances. He's the No. 1 player in the country at a position of need from our backyard. We should fight till the end and give us the best chance possible.
But our coaches are working till the end, so who cares what anyone says....it has no bearing on anything

Advertisement
Quick one today since everyone is working on a big finish.

- Miami is still looking to close on Cam Ward or Will Howard before NSD. Both continue to communicate with Miami. No decision has been made.

- There is optimism for a clean sweep of the Official Visitors this weekend for Miami.

- Miami is still alive and battling for WR Jeremiah Smith.

- DB Zavier Mincey (Daytona Beach) is not a done deal for Miami, as has been speculated, but Miami remains strongly in the mix.

- We are in communication with RB Kevin Riley (Tuscaloosa) after his Alabama visit. I'll know more on that one later.

- I expect RB Chris Wheatley-Humphrey (South Broward) in the class even if we sign Riley and RB Jordan Lyle (STA).
Not a done deal for Mincey....but he committed someone weeks ago?🤣🤣🤣. As for that QB situation, who hasnt made the decision, the school or the players?

Advertisement
Back