The Bank (12/17)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Think I read on X that Ward is being offered "seven figure" NIL deals. Sure is cheaper to scout and sign your own QB recruits out of HS. If Incarnate Word can do that, why can't we?

You do realize, he went to another P5 school between Incarnate Word and today. And was not paid huge NIL.

Some guys just need reps. Period.

But if you think Miami will start offering guys whose best offer is Incarnate Word...because of a projection, even if accurate...

Cuban Flag Cuba GIF by Luis Ricardo

Advertisement
Think I read on X that Ward is being offered "seven figure" NIL deals. Sure is cheaper to scout and sign your own QB recruits out of HS. If Incarnate Word can do that, why can't we?
The guy that went to incarnate word is not the same guy who's worth $2mil+ today. We're paying for the 3 years of development and PROOF that he's a good QB.. Not projecting/speculating whether he is or not.

No, he did visit. Not sure where that came from.
Yes, visited multiple times... but Didn't you say we didn't use an OV with him earlier this year, and wanted to use this weekend on an OV with him. I was just asking if this visit he made this weekend was considered an OV or not.

Advertisement
Incarnate Word is not D1 P5 football. There’s a reason he went there out of high school.

Advertisement
So we're all holding out hope for a dude who never even OV'd 😂😂😂

There was a recent pic of Jeremiah with Mario where you could see quite a few UM access badges in the background. He’s visited UM officially once & unofficially quite a few times.

If he works hard for 3 yrs, Jeremiah will very likely be a 1st round pick if he goes to Miami or T@int. This class is loaded with impact players just like the last one was. If he chooses Miami, it makes it even more likely we’ll be in the CFB playoffs & competing for Nattys over the next 1-3 yrs. I’m very encouraged by the major influx of impact players over the last 2 cycles.

Advertisement
Back