The Bank (12/16) (NOW WITH TEXT)

View as article
Advertisement
You made the point . UGA is loaded at every position except QB. Thats how you build sustainable dominance when you don't have to hinge on one player. Bama won several titles with qbs who don't play on Sundays. Same formula from our 2001 team. It's not rocket science
In the last 10 years what QB other than Bennett won championship that's not playing on Sundays? I'll wait. Idc about 2001 football has changed since 20 years ago.

Not sure I’d say Bain was the most important recruit in the class but I’m **** happy he’s a part of it.

Advertisement
Video is better but I am adjusting some things so that text works fine for the ads. We want people getting the news.
I will play the video in the background while I read, just for you. Kind of like those book tapes from pre-school that read text with us.

Come to think of it, that’d be a perfect mode of communication for this site!

By popular demand, I am adding a written breakdown to the video report. I would still encourage you guys to watch the video for additional info, a fine head of hair and a Hollywood jawline.
Just for that I gave it a listen, I’m on the road driving today, so it was easy to dedicate an ear. But I don’t typically have time to listen/watch a video.

I wasn’t trying to *****, I was just providing feedback.The value of consumer feedback has dollar figure in business just as marketing revenue does.

Last edited:
I love all the ppl who say they don’t have time to watch the 8 minute video. Y’all must live some incredibly hectic lives to not have 8 minutes out of 24 hours to watch the video.

If you don’t want to watch videos just say it, don’t blame it on not “enough” time for 8 minutes haha.

Advertisement
wasnt fletcher trying to commit in the summer but they made him wait because they had those other 2 backs ahead of him ?

I love all the ppl who say they don’t have time to watch the 8 minute video. Y’all must live some incredibly hectic lives to not have 8 minutes out of 24 hours to watch the video.

If you don’t want to watch videos just say it, don’t blame it on not “enough” time for 8 minutes haha.
Lol I was being serious, I dont be tapped in like that anymore , but I’m trying to get pulled back in lol

@DMoney takes good care of us. Thanks for adding the text because your fool's gold eternal optimism really rubs off on video.

In other news, can anyone guarantee me that Ruiz isn't paying off the rating websites and this class isn't just a bunch of Seantral Henderson's and DJ Ivey's?

Advertisement
Zip It Shut Your Mouth GIF by Apple TV+
@DMoney takes good care of us. Thanks for adding the text because your fool's gold eternal optimism really rubs off on video.

In other news, can anyone guarantee me that Ruiz isn't paying off the rating websites and this class isn't just a bunch of Seantral Henderson's and DJ Ivey's?

Do you have kids and a job?

I’ve got several 1 minute slots throughout my day to read something. But no, I’m not going to tune out my family for 8 minutes to listen to dmoney, and when I’m working, I’m busy, don’t have 8 minutes to eat lunch, I’m not finding 8 minutes to listen to a video.

Advertisement
In the last 10 years what QB other than Bennett won championship that's not playing on Sundays? I'll wait. Idc about 2001 football has changed since 20 years ago.
How about telling me which NC team in the last 10 yrs has done it WITHOUT a loaded roster every position

Also how many 5star qbs has SoCal had in the last 10 yrs and how many titles they got?

Advertisement
Back