The Bank (12/1)

View as article
Advertisement
I want Hussey bad. Range for days.

Adding he and Keem Jackson to Cormoney, Stafford, A Jackson, and Spencer....wow. It would take a LOT of pressure off next cycle for DB's and give us instant help that will last for at minimum three seasons.
Yeah I agree with that! Add in Rogers, Davis,Clark, couch, and porter Jr. finally some acceptable depth with talent and not just bodies!!

Advertisement
Yea Curtis is still here and yea that was Roger's. After the whole you can pick your kid up episode not sure if he will stay though.
With the purge in affect now you never know we've only lost dj so far from the db group if I'm not mistaken? We've lost a ton of safeties though!!

Advertisement
His dad was saying a lot of positive things after that situation happened.
Didn't see that, that's positive atleast I remember he was putting together a good senior year before he tore his ACL. Hopefully he puts in the work this year, I remember that was a big recruiting win last year.

With the purge in affect now you never know we've only lost dj so far from the db group if I'm not mistaken? We've lost a ton of safeties though!!
I'm interested to see how corner looks next year between last year's class and this year has to be the most stacked it's been in awhile. Exp if we can pull Jackson or Brown.

Rogers dad seemed like he was upset at Addae. I'll bet Mario mediated it well and maybe even assured the dad that Addae would be gone but also reminded him he's a coach and he knows what it's like when parents interfere, especially publicly.
It should never have been a public gripe, but when every DB on the roster plays except your son, every parent would be upset. I can’t remember which game it was (I think Georgia Tech) but that was the situation that I recall.

Advertisement
It should never have been a public gripe, but when every DB on the roster plays except your son, every parent would be upset. I can’t remember which game it was (I think Georgia Tech) but that was the situation that I recall.
Although I agree with your general premise, Gaby commented that kid still weighed 145 pounds. If that’s the case, that’s high risk coming off a major knee injury for the kid. I can see that being part of Mario’s reasoning to his dad. Again as a parent it’s upsetting but if it’s the context of protecting his long term health most would appreciate that after initial reactions.

Although I agree with your general premise, Gaby commented that kid still weighed 145 pounds. If that’s the case, that’s high risk coming off a major knee injury for the kid. I can see that being part of Mario’s reasoning to his dad. Again as a parent it’s upsetting but if it’s the context of protecting his long term health most would appreciate that after initial reactions.
145? Dude that’s a rail string bean

I'm interested to see how corner looks next year between last year's class and this year has to be the most stacked it's been in awhile. Exp if we can pull Jackson or Brown.
Ts?, Dunson,porter,couch,Rogers,graves,Davis,Curtis,
Cm, Jackson,Stafford,jakeem?brown?
Definitely agree!!

Advertisement
You are correct which is why the gripe should have been private and Mario or Addie could have explained to his dad what you explained to us. I’m just saying I can understand the emotion from dad because the parent always thinks their kid is ready even when they are not.

Advertisement
Back