The Bank (12/1)

Advertisement
It never ceases to amaze me how kids from the projects are able to go on these UVs to 10, 20+ schools on their own, sometimes with family. The SEC (and TOSU) bag game never stopped because of NIL. Now we at least have a legitimate way to get kids to Miami for UVs and counter their chicanery.
My nephew was a Mcdonald’s high school all-American basketball player and knew all the top kids in his class well from camps and AAU. He and my brother-in-law told me a story about how incredulous Jabari Parker’s mom was at even the suggestion that Jabari would come to a camp on his own Dime. These kids have been getting paid by the SEC (and certain basketball schools like Duke) for years in a variety of ways. Basically every time they stepped on campus for any reason.

Great stuff!!! Only issue is reference to Georgia being able to "get by" with Stetson Bennett. Doesn't look the part, but the kid is way more athletic and talented than might think. So, not just a game manager. Probably better at the QB position than anyone Miami has put on the field since Ken Dorsey - and Dorsey not close to being as athletic or possessing the ability to run.

Advertisement
My nephew was a Mcdonald’s high school all-American basketball player and knew all the top kids in his class well from camps and AAU. He and my brother-in-law told me a story about how incredulous Jabari Parker’s mom was at even the suggestion that Jabari would come to a camp on his own Dime. These kids have been getting paid by the SEC (and certain basketball schools like Duke) for years in a variety of ways. Basically every time they stepped on campus for any reason.

AAU game is wild because its not just the schools throwing bags but all the different shoe companies throwing money around too.

Advertisement
nick-cage-couch.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me how kids from the projects are able to go on these UVs to 10, 20+ schools on their own, sometimes with family. The SEC (and TOSU) bag game never stopped because of NIL. Now we at least have a legitimate way to get kids to Miami for UVs and counter their chicanery.

You’re not new to this game and you should know that “pay their own way” is something the media just flies with and is generally not true.

Advertisement
He seemed to confirm it was Collins that he was referencing last week when he said a huge recruit in the next week
Mr Ferrari & Go Go Gabby were posting cryptic tweets the past two days about new commits. One of which has been pushed back to sunday (Horton) but another was rumored for today. (my understanding) Really I'm just poking fun at the at internet clout cleat chasers. Nerds

I want Hussey bad. Range for days.

Adding he and Keem Jackson to Cormoney, Stafford, A Jackson, and Spencer....wow. It would take a LOT of pressure off next cycle for DB's and give us instant help that will last for at minimum three seasons.
I hope u want Hussey to commit bad & u literally don’t want “Him” bad. How u know how much “RANGE” he has anyway🤷🏾‍♂️ Anyway Scott wanna holla at ya dawg
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button next time Chico

Advertisement
Realistic:
- Okunlola LT
- Hussey S
- Horton DT
- Bain DE

50/50:
- Jackson CB
- McLeod DT
- Fletcher RB
- Williams S

Long shot but trying:
- Innis WR
- Etta DE/DT

Fan base hopes but no real smoke:
- Moore QB
- ****ey WR
- Hill LB

Nice summary...

What about:
Mayes, Clarke, Chris Johnson, J.Matthews, C.Campbell.

Duke Basketball has been filthy for years! Only their insane fans don’t think it happens. I legit Heard Bob Huggins *****ing about how Duke buys kids.

Advertisement
Back