The Bank (11/21)

View as article
Advertisement
I wish we could pick people from the Portal like Madden, but there is only so much money in the real world. Don’t get it wrong- they will evaluate corners in the Portal. But they like what they’ve seen from Brown and Richard as starters, and Porter has been our best defensive back. That’s three guys. They also want to play Stafford.

It will cost a lot to add another starting caliber player. What position should we ignore? We need to spend on real impact guys at QB, DT and S.

No chance JW and Kam come back? I imagine both are round 3-5 grades. Come back and move up to round 1-2

I wish we could pick people from the Portal like Madden, but there is only so much money in the real world. Don’t get it wrong- they will evaluate corners in the Portal. But they like what they’ve seen from Brown and Richard as starters, and Porter has been our best defensive back. That’s three guys. They also want to play Stafford.

It will cost a lot to add another starting caliber player. What position should we ignore? We need to spend on real impact guys at QB, DT and S.
Will it cost more than these 2024 DT whales? Because it seems like we should have a ton of money in the bank from all that whiffing.

Advertisement

Two absolutely big ticket purchases in QB and DT… yeah folks needs to realize we don’t have the Yankees, dodgers or Mets ability to spend…

This is the bank telling us not to get our hopes up. There’s only so much money guys. What do you guys want UM to do? Spend like the winning programs?!?! Get real

Advertisement

I’m not worried on CBs I agree with D. Need QB #1 then 3 DTs at least and a safety or 2

Advertisement
So expect a finish of essentially nothing and we could potentially lose 1-2 of our guys who are going to get processed and 1-2 of our actually talented commits. Mario should have to answer for this nonsense because that’s a horrendous finish considering how our in state rivals will finish recruiting wise.
That’s really what you took from that?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

- I'm told Miami's offer to QB Cedric Bailey (Chaminade) is independent of his teammate, elite WR Jeremiah Smith. Otherwise, Bailey would have been offered earlier. Why now? Miami needs QBs due to transfer uncertainty and they like the development of Bailey as a senior. On top of his physical tools (6'6, 4.4 shuttle, strong arm), he is considered to have elite intangibles on and off the field. And while he's not being offered because of his relationships, they certainly don't hurt. This isn't an imminent flip situation- Miami will need to recruit Bailey and win him over organically.

Transfer uncertain huh…ain’t that a *****.

They should know TVD was gone the minute they benched him.

What else is going on in that room….

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back