The Bank (11/21)

View as article
Advertisement
As far as class attrition, hard to speculate but haven’t heard or seen much with

Juan Minaya
Dylan Day
Romanas Frédérique
Vincent Shavers

Isaiah Thomas is injured from what I remember reading, and Nino is our only C prospect

So expect a finish of essentially nothing and we could potentially lose 1-2 of our guys who are going to get processed and 1-2 of our actually talented commits. Mario should have to answer for this nonsense because that’s a horrendous finish considering how our in state rivals will finish recruiting wise.
did we read the same update?

I’m guessing it would be an either/or with Thomas and Blackburn, or would they take both?

As far as class attrition, hard to speculate but haven’t heard or seen much with

Juan Minaya
Dylan Day
Romanas Frédérique
Vincent Shavers

Isaiah Thomas is injured from what I remember reading, and Nino is our only C prospect
we keep minaya due to size (pause) and frederique due to connection with local guys ... other guys are legit options

Advertisement
Schitts Creek Coffee GIF by CBC

Advertisement
The fact that DMoney didn’t mention corner as a priority in the portal, and that the only potential HS addition is a slow Xavier Lucas, is downright horrifying.

Addae pa la Calle por favor.
I wish we could pick people from the Portal like Madden, but there is only so much money in the real world. Don’t get it wrong- they will evaluate corners in the Portal. But they like what they’ve seen from Brown and Richard as starters, and Porter has been our best defensive back. That’s three guys. They also want to play Stafford.

It will cost a lot to add another starting caliber player. What position should we ignore? We need to spend on real impact guys at QB, DT and S.

Advertisement

Juan Minaya
Dylan Day
Romanas Frédérique
Vincent Shavers

All beyond m questionable takes

I wish we could pick people from the Portal like Madden, but there is only so much money in the real world. Don’t get it wrong- they will evaluate corners in the Portal. But they like what they’ve seen from Brown and Richard as starters, and Porter has been our best defensive back. That’s three guys. They also want to play Stafford.

It will cost a lot to add another starting caliber player. What position should we ignore? We need to spend on real impact guys at QB, DT and S.
Corner is not a need at all especially with couch and Davis leaving corner will be strength next season we got talent just time to develop

Advertisement

It's crazy to me that this board isn't excited about Damari Brown. Kid looks like the goods.

Advertisement
Back