The Bank (11/17)

View as article
You’re surprised that a guy who goes by “D Money” and then turns out to be this guy is more confident behind a keyboard than a mic?
I feel great in front of the camera. Why wouldn't I?

Conversely, aren't you the guy who changed his screen name twice? The first time because Peter Ariz was bullying you, the second time because your name was a slurping tribute to Manny.

Stop chirping, sport.

Advertisement

Conversely, aren't you the guy who changed his screen name because Peter Ariz was bullying you? Stop chirping, sport.

Lmao I saw that boy in public that season at a game and he skirted away and changed his route like he saw a ghost. Bully. Yeah okay. Birds of a feather you and Ariz.

Since we’re going there clown, remember that time you were in my DMs asking me to put in a word for a friend of mine to go to your law school alma mater? Watch your mouth punk. You’ve been a beggar before. You got rejected like Al Golden then too.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Conversely, aren't you the guy who changed his screen name twice? The first time was because Peter Ariz was bullying you, the second time was because your name was a slurping tribute to Manny.

Stop chirping, sport.

I just fell in love with @DMoney all over again...

Advertisement
Lmao I saw that boy in public that season at a game and he skirted away and changed his route like he saw a ghost. Bully. Yeah okay. Birds of a feather you and Ariz.

Since we’re going there clown, remember that time you were in my DMs asking me to put in a word for a friend of mine to go to you law school alma mater? Watch your mouth punk. You e been a beggar. You got rejected like Al Golden then too.
You come at the King, you best not miss.

You know what I said. You know what I’m referring to. Trying to be funny and acting like you don’t. That’s fine. You’re still a loser Danny.
I honestly don't know what you are referring to, and I can't understand what you wrote because your language is so mangled. My conversations with you are not prominent in my memory bank.

Are you saying that I encouraged a friend of yours to apply to my alma mater? I guess that makes sense, I'm proud of my school. What happened and why should I be concerned about it?

Advertisement
I feel great I front of the camera. Why wouldn't I?

Conversely, aren't you the guy who changed his screen name twice? The first time was because Peter Ariz was bullying you, the second time was because your name was a slurping tribute to Manny.

Stop chirping, sport.

9EB7C04A-4B83-4635-822B-FBADA6CB91C4.jpeg

377948A7-8A94-4A6F-AF9F-6CF9F5A613C6.gif

Advertisement
I honestly don't know what you are referring to, and I can't understand what you wrote because your language is so mangled. My conversations with you are not prominent in my memory bank.

Are you saying that I encouraged a friend of yours to apply to my alma mater? I guess that makes sense, I'm proud of my school. What happened and why should I be concerned about it?

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

A friend of mine got into your alma mater. You messaged me on this very platform begging me to talk to then and to get you linked up so you could recruit them. I did that for you. You got rejected.

Is this not your third screen name?

I won't say your previous names because I have no interest in exposing people. Life is good up here. But next time, reflect a bit before going after someone.
Is this not your third screen name?

I won't say your previous names because I have no interest in exposing people. Life is good up here. But next time, reflect a bit before going after someone.

My last screen name was Manolo Montana. Obviously he’s gone and people said to switch it so I did. I’ve never “slurped” any coach.

Advertisement
Back