The Bank (11/1)

View as article
Chaney has been here for 3 years, he is clearlt injury prone. Citizen had 1 injury. And im talking about his body type and physique. I expect him to comeback and become the guy when fully healthy
He will backup Chaney next year. Take that to the bank.

Advertisement
Chaney has been here for 3 years, he is clearlt injury prone. Citizen had 1 injury. And im talking about his body type and physique. I expect him to comeback and become the guy when fully healthy
The only way I see that happening is if Chaney doesn't come back healthy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@DMoney - As always, thanks for the info.

You mentioned at WR and DE 'if things heat up later in the process.' Since the main nat'l signing day is now in December, would you (or do UM coaches) consider now 'later in the process'?

Advertisement
@Cribby do we know if there are any plans to shake up the offensive staff, specifically OC? I really think there are too many either unemployed talented OC's or ones with roles below their skills to persist with Gattis. And i was one of the he needs time. But what i see v UVA and at times before gives me big pause and trapadation about him. We are spending way too much money on the staff for that

The way I'm reconciling this class in my mind is that the methods our staff are using are completely different methods from prior staffs. Previously, months and months before signing day the recruiting services will be saying "Miami Remains Hot on the Trail". We load up with verbals - and when things go downhill on the field, all the verbals jump like rats off a sinking ship. This current staff is focusing on closing at the end of the cycle. The next month and a half is gonna be very fun to watch.

The way I'm reconciling this class in my mind is that the methods our staff are using are completely different methods from prior staffs. Previously, months and months before signing day the recruiting services will be saying "Miami Remains Hot on the Trail". We load up with verbals - and when things go downhill on the field, all the verbals jump like rats off a sinking ship. This current staff is focusing on closing at the end of the cycle. The next month and a half is gonna be very fun to watch.

It's almost like this is what they do.

Advertisement
Back