The Bank (10/5)

Really good stuff on the WR front. Carr is the goods... him, Smith and Trader...man that's elite. I remain wary on Robinson and his role as WR4 in this class if it comes to fruition, but that's a good problem to have. Keep stacking elite talent at the most important positions.

The Hayes tease has been long rumored, and I think we're about to break the seal here. Would be a massive get. I feel better about Mincey than McCray.

It is absolutely wild how some of y'all continue to give a pass to DT recruiting. I don't even care who you want to blame. We're not even 100% sure Blount will reclassify (likely, but who knows), and people are just swapping him out for 2024 5-stars/4-stars we missed on? Burroughs is elite potential, but we absolutely need more bodies inside...and quality ones and that. DB recruiting...same as above. Need Mincey for starters.

All in all, massive weekend for Miami's overall trajectory. We might just think it's an ACC opener against a lowly Georgia Tech squad that just got skull****ed by Bowling Green, but it is imperative to put on a solid showing (particularly on offense). We should run all over them for four quarters, and yet we do have to show off the passing game for the recruits...GT's secondary is the best unit on their entire team imo. WRs have to continue to show up when their numbers are called.

Here's to an stress-free 24pt victory on Saturday night. Hope everyone shows up for both the team and recruits in attendance. Night game, ACC opener...no excuses. Put them away early.
Not that DT recruiting isn’t a concern (though I think we landed a legit whale in Jones) CB recruiting is what’s keeping me up at night

I like some of our DBs but sheesh…not sure why at Miami we’ve had such a tough time. Damari is elite imo but this day and age you need a stable of solid DBs

Gun to my head a flip of Ellis might even be above Smith for me but just not sure how likely it is

Still got some time to cook though but it’s been a head scratcher

Advertisement
Dt might not be in need of as many bodies as the fan base thinks. Jhh still has 1 more year of eligibility, gore has 1 more year, campbell has another year, then add moten, Burroughs, and Horton. Thats 6 DTs not counting guys like Bain and archempong potentially kicking inside or incoming DTs
We are gonna see some wild **** when Collins is ready. Absolute freak of nature

Also - We lose a few DT’s. Leonard Taylor isn’t a lock to leave unless he keeps improving this year. Harrison-Hunte would have another year. Moten and Horton should be ready next year
I’m not worried with DTs being in another 2 portal DTs and we straight. Got Bama DT already who counts for this class and 2 DTs committed currently

Advertisement
mid szn film definately checks out for me....

Flip action and Markell Bell is a wall....

An edge class of:

Would look good replentishing that edge room..and shirting some of the lighter guys in the class.

mcconathy appears underrated has real good technique and appears to already doing things we ask our edge guys. Im sold if they go for the flip there.
I still want Pickett for just a pass rush roll...

Lightfoot i dont think shirts here. hE IS THE GOODS

Those 3 edges and add the white kid would hopefully give us more twitchyness at the edge spot

Advertisement
We will see how Flagg does as the season goes on. So far this is the best ball he has played in his career here.
He has and with all due respect to #11, he is still not good enough. When we move past the Flagg's and Ragone's of the world that see meaningful snaps, then that's when we have a roster fully baked.

At some point if we want to win a Natty, we gotta go big name fishing for a QB. If not, we are just staying competitive in the top 15.

Just close the **** bank, ATM and any other sort of ****. Business has dried up now and the money has ceased to flow into this bank anymore. It has failed. Silicon valley bank has more funds than the cis banking network

Advertisement
Advertisement
So who's the first "Respect my decision" notice from today? Not that I even care anymore.
There won't be any .we went 5-7 last year and Mario held onto everybody except Cormani and Rashada.

We're 4-1 this year with a terrible decision that caused the one loss.

The upward progress and trajectory is still obvious to any rational person.

Advertisement
Back