The Bank (10/12)

View as article
Advertisement
Can someone tell me why corey flagg slow *** was on the field covering Christian Leary but people want to blame kam for trying to jump the route lol he was trying to help corey sorry *** out
Repeat after me....."Mario gave GT the game". Not the players, not your favorite beating stick, not the coordinators.....Mario Cristobal. Period.

Exactly, we have TEs open, pause, but it’s never the primary read and TVD very rarely checks down or moves off 1 or 2. Had that really nice throw to McCormick in the A&M game late down the middle, but that’s a rarity.
Just watched the condensed UNC game from last week and there was a comment made during the first half that Maye had completed a ball to 10 different receivers in the game, unreal.

Advertisement
Injuries happened
Did they?

Arroyo is healthy now, Williams is fine, Skinner is fine, McCormack is almost ready for his recommended prostate exam…but he’s fine…

We can use them in the passing game. We just choose not to. And that blame falls on someone…you can decide who.

Did they?

Arroyo is healthy now, Williams is fine, Skinner is fine, McCormack is almost ready for his recommended prostate exam…but he’s fine…

We can use them in the passing game. We just choose not to. And that blame falls on someone…you can decide who.

page wwe GIF

Thanks for the reminder, just called my Dr.!!!!

It’s 75 yards in 20 seconds bro Mario has blame sure but that’s on the dc as well why would you let corey out there in an obvious passing situations
No one should have been on the field. U imagine all the players minds are like yeah, Game over and then the defense had to go out there after shutting down GT most of the game?

Mario Cristobal.

Advertisement
Just watched the condensed UNC game from last week and there was a comment made during the first half that Maye had completed a ball to 10 different receivers in the game, unreal.

Yeah he is the real deal. He will make plays.
Our ability to win this game depend on our offense having a great day.

Did they?

Ok let's say it's fair criticism to point out how the TE's are being used....but it's not like the offense has looked bad this season.
It looked great the first 4 games and even the last game it still managed over 400 yards.
We have gone from offensive purgatory to an offense ranked in the top 10.
My honest question is if the results are similar to the first four games the rest of the year...is it a big issue?

No one should have been on the field. U imagine all the players minds are like yeah, Game over and then the defense had to go out there after shutting down GT most of the game?

Mario Cristobal.
Yea that can be the case as well but that’s there job you can never let up until 0

Advertisement
Very few offenses are super productive at every…single...position.

I posted this a few weeks back but we may just have to deal with this being more of a WR/RB based offense…Now TE will never be ignored because of Cristobal's affinity for them…And much of it can just be because of Skinner being in the doghouse, Arroyo not back from injury. etc.... Or it could be a real thing overall moving forward. There was one Houston team two year back that had a TE catch about 35-40 balls but the others they were definitely a smaller factor as they were at WVU under the Holgerson/Dawson combo I believe?

So it remains to be seen how much of a factor they will be in this offense eithe annually or whether it will vary by year by year

But I definitely think there's a strong chance we won't be a TE HEAVY offense moving forward. I don't think we will have 75-80 balls caught by all TEs( a big number) and there' s chance that even with Cristobal loving the position we won't carry 6 on the roster. But I think TEs catching 50+ will still be a thing when we get healthy and the guys they like in there (They are using 18 yr old Riley Williams now a decent amount) if I had to guess…and 5 on the roster instead of the Mario-preferred 6. Still a factor, but maybe not as much as some of us want, and likely CMC has preferred in is past offenses.

For instance, barring a Mitchell flip unless it's Amir Jackson (and who knows how hard we even are pushing there), I think we seem to be passing on TE #2 this year's class

We shall see.

Last edited:
I might have missed it, but has anybody mentioned KJ Cloyd getting rag dolled by their RB on the goal line last weekend?

Advertisement
Can someone tell me why corey flagg slow *** was on the field covering Christian Leary but people want to blame kam for trying to jump the route lol he was trying to help corey sorry *** out

Becuase the only way the team was going to win is if the WR gets behind the DB, which should NEVER happen. He's 5 yards behind Kam on a crossing route when the ball is thrown.

The play before Couch tried ot play hero ball and wiffed on going for the int instead of trying to break it up or even tackle the WR.

We should be 5-0. We won the game and Cristobal gave GT the victory. Im not worried about our play. Im worried about the players mentality after that week. Should have never happened. We should be criticizing a victory. I refuse to inspect, analyze or criticize anyone except Mario. Does the staff and player still trust and believe? We will see.

Becuase the only way the team was going to win is if the WR gets behind the DB, which should NEVER happen. He's 5 yards behind Kam on a crossing route when the ball is thrown.

The play before Couch tried ot play hero ball and wiffed on going for the int instead of trying to break it up or even tackle the WR.
So you don’t think corey flagg being on the fastest receiver gt has is a major concern

Advertisement
Back