The Bank (10/12)

View as article
Doesn't couch start and play like the majority of every game? Not saying he's any good but wouldn't necessarily list him in the not contributing category...also redding def has eligibility left but I think he needs to look elsewhere for PT...I think there's def 10-12 guys who need to move on after the season
Couch is not starting material. I'm shocked Richard and Brown didn't take his spot.

For every good play Couch makes, he follows it up with 15 bad ones. Redding has a year left I believe. Surprised he didn't leave last year but yes I agree there's still a lot of fat on this roster.

Advertisement
Couch is not starting material. I'm shocked Richard and Brown didn't take his spot.

For every good play Couch makes, he follows it up with 15 bad ones. Redding has a year left I believe. Surprised he didn't leave last year but yes I agree there's still a lot of fat on this roster.
brown sucks

Advertisement
Happily surprised we still feel good about Smith

If we can get things back on track Saturday, momentum will shift again

HUGE game

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Advertisement
Advertisement
We will lose guys if don't beat NC n Clemson and I don't blame them. Geezzz it's like 1 step forward 3 steps back with this program.
That is why you need to beat the Ga Tech's, Virginia's, Nc State's of the world. We are now back to being the joke of college football after 4 weeks of getting some respect. Get embarrassed by Unc and Clemson and this **** turns ugly.

We will lose guys if don't beat NC n Clemson and I don't blame them. Geezzz it's like 1 step forward 3 steps back with this program.

I think I get the gist of what you are trying to say, but the 1 step forward 3 steps back in reference to not beating UNC and Clemson makes little to no sense, as we are 4-6 against UNC in the last 10 meetings and we've lost 4 straight to Clemson, our last win was in 2010.

Advertisement
Happily surprised we still feel good about Smith

If we can get things back on track Saturday, momentum will shift again

HUGE game
Im just not seeing it. Like I get it, I wouldnt want the staff to just give up on him, he is a stud from our backyard so keep chopping wood but the hidden optimism just feels off. Staff has felt good about numerous players this cycle and for one reason or another did not come to fruition

Dude has been committed to OSU for a hot minute, the door may be cracked open due to alleged Hartline issues, OSU not looking as great offensively, having all the "ravens" committed and the fact he was back on campus after previously saying he never would be but aside from pure conjecture what are we going off of?

Cribby said Smith and his dad left the game early and were bored AF and does Chance play on his SFE team? If so Smith like YESTERDAY posted that pic of Hartline smoking a cigar wearing a SFE tee shirt which coincides with the OSU OV for Chance news.

Meanwhile he also posted yesterday just a random going up emoji while liking a post from that SFE OSU dude who looks like a Pillsbury crescent biscuit can/roll that burst open trying to squeeze into that OSU jersey saying "big day tomorrow [buckeyes]" and also a Hayes Fawcett tweet about big things happening today.

But you know what he hasnt posted? A single pic or post from his Miami visit. You know what he hasnt liked? a single miami tweet. Wait, I lied, he did like two. Ny Carr's commitment edit and Hayes Fawcett's tweet saying "one of the craziest endings in CFB I have ever seen" above the actual clip of GT's GW TD throw.

Advertisement
Back