The Bank (1/8)

View as article
cant tell Robert Hays GIF

UGA, FSU, and UF, bro. It was posted.

I questioned it and was questioned on why I questioned it, lol.

I think the story of him being offered (or in talks with big schools) is a big time crock of ****.

I need to see some proof, because that seems like a tall tale to me, some real Pinocchio type ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, here comes the spin!

Fall Spinning GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos

His arm strength comment reminds me of when Emory came to visit and supposedly after a few throws in the IM field, ponce said “ive seen enough” implying great arm strength. I like the kid but im not seeing it.

For whatever it’s worth, do not panic on QB just yet. Not saying there aren’t red flags but let’s see how this plays out.

Remain Calm All Is Well GIF

this comment is beyond concerning.

What makes it even more laughable is picturing a prime Oklahoma Mayfield running a caveman phone booth offense. He would be a bartender in Norman if that was the case.

This baker stuff is funny. Great, we have another Robert marve

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nope, after Harbaugh wins a Ring tonight, Cristobal will tell the UM brass, "See I told you that tuff n fisical wins championships, so give me more time." And they will.

And to be honest, I'm fine with giving Cristobal an extra 5 years and turning a 10 yr deal into a 15 year deal at his current salary. I mean that. UM football has essentially been dead for 20 years. Another 10 years isn't going to be more painful than the last 20. Unless Urban Meyer says he's interested, there is no one else who would do better at Miami. Not even Kiffin, that ship sailed.

If UM replaces Cristobal in year 5, then the next coach will probably get 3-4 years and fail, then we keep doing that again and again, constantly firing coaches after 4-5 years and never having any stability. Cristobal is who you all wanted, despite being warned by a handful of people who knew we'd be where we are today because of how he coached at FIU and Oregon. No mulligans. Cristobal should be given as much time as he wants to build the program.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back