The Bank (1/8)

View as article
Seeing the epic meltdown from the fat bodied peek-a-boo with my dad’s butt plug playing soy boys in here, Poffo is going to ball out next year and possibly get drafted in the 1st Round.

Advertisement
'23 Marshall
'23 Hawaii
'23 South Dakota State
'22 Baylor

Those were the best teams he played all. year. SDSU in the FCS Playoffs.

Those are the best teams he played over the past two seasons. Numbers and results...not good at all.

Also, career sub-60% passer. That is dog **** no matter where you play football. Doesn't matter if you play in Appalachia, or Southern California or Texas...thats usually a sign a QB ain't that good.

Jacurri Brown, Judd Anderson, and now this guy...all QBs that have had issues with accuracy over their career.

Lets see how it goes.

The Poffessor.
@JamesQuall

happy dwight howard GIF by Charlotte Hornets

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, I don't think we'd take him even if he was interested. Major character red flags if Lane/Ole Miss are willing to kick you out the door when they're doing everything they can to win at all costs in 2024.
Judkins wants to be paid like a QB, per the rumorz.

" I expect Miami to be aggressive in the Portal over the next two weeks"

Appreciate all the info you share Dmoney and I believe this in the info coming out of the building but this seems off....there is plenty of quality in the portal and they haven't seemed aggressive yet except with Ward.....why in the next two weeks?
I'm not saying the portal class is the disaster some make it out to be...so far the met needs at DT and C with solid players....but they also haven been as active as they said they would be at the end of the season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
- With respect to CB Antoine Jackson (ECU/UCF), I'm told Miami passing had nothing to do with his prior decommitment. There were some speed concerns on film. Miami did not have high grades on CB Earl Little and WR Jalen Brown, who went to FSU. There was some interest in Marvin Jones, Jr. but they have others rated higher.

Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF

Advertisement
" I expect Miami to be aggressive in the Portal over the next two weeks"

Appreciate all the info you share Dmoney and I believe this in the info coming out of the building but this seems off....there is plenty of quality in the portal and they haven't seemed aggressive yet exceptwoth Ward.....why in the next two weeks?
I'm not saying they portal class is the disaster some make it out to be...so far the met needs at DT and C with solid players....but they also haven been as active as they said they would be at the end of the season.
Timeline is probably due to deadline to enroll.

D$ got to give that Baker Mayfield comment some context baker’s confidence in college was swag and everyone would take him in a heart as college qb. The NFL a different game and baker has learned that the hard way.
Last I checked we're in the NCAA and not the NFL, so I don't care about Baker in the NFL. I would take Baker at OU in a heartbeat, so let's stop bringing the NFL into the equation

Advertisement
Back