The Bank (1/8)

View as article
Advertisement
He’s the closest thing to Botch Miami has had in 20+ years here.

+ Pushed hard for Pickett to get his commitment
+ Lightfoot was his thru HIS grapevine
+ Same for Jones (DT) this cycle.
+ Freeney is also his eval
+ Mack was one of his early ones as well.

There are a few more, but he’s hit more than he’s missed. If you want a few of those, I can post them as well to balance it out.
he's also the GM so I imagine in charge of NIL and what not which has paid severe dividends in our best back to back classes ever in 247 era

Good luck trying to convince these guys otherwise.

For the record, Miami never formally saw him on the practice field. He was gone before that could happen.

Goes to ECU, doesn’t look as explosive as they thought he was, and passed the second time around.

Same thing for Little.

Why is that hard for people to understand?
Minnesota Vikings Football GIF

Advertisement
He’s the closest thing to Botch Miami has had in 20+ years here.

+ Pushed hard for Pickett to get his commitment
+ Lightfoot was his thru HIS grapevine
+ Same for Jones (DT) this cycle.
+ Freeney is also his eval
+ Mack was one of his early ones as well.

There are a few more, but he’s hit more than he’s missed. If you want a few of those, I can post them as well to balance it out.
Wasn’t Colbie Zo’s find as well?

Advertisement
Little Jr went from being the first person Mario went to see when he got the job to not having a high enough grade. That Bama practice tape must have done him in. It’s rough around here.
or the ******* dad.

Kid isn’t a bad player but Mario’s system is going to make him look so much worse.

I just don’t see the arm strength to make some of the throws we’re asking our QB to make.

Literally Anthony Brown 2.0. Very similar tools and ability. Shorter version. Reminds me a lot of someone else we were seeing mentioned… Jordan McCloud.
I would’ve rathered mccloud

Advertisement
Advertisement
So either Salter was never interested and that was a spin zone for it OR JB and/or EW have mentioned they'd be transferring

If the plan is Poff, JB, and EW vying for QB1 we are ****ed but if its those 3 vying for QB2 then it what it is, not a big deal

All in all, I truly believe the plan was to go for Ward and if/when that failed Taulia was always option 1b.
Salter looked like a midget pot head.

Advertisement
Back