The Bank (1/8)

View as article
Advertisement
You are remembering correct, sir.

People here think they only have receipts on mopes and your posts…

1704742737568.png

D$ literally just said that they were still looking at QBs in the portal and you're gonna post Thamel saying "this ends Miami's quest" lmao
Nothing wrong with sharing what’s being said. Doesn’t mean it’s true. Besides AD Nunez telling Miami he no longer will accept job to be new AD. We all know that happened.

Sarcasm

Advertisement
Advertisement
Real interest here on our end, @DMoney ?

From FSU 247:
Tomiwa Durojaiye looking mainly at three schools right now: FSU, Auburn and Miami.

Advertisement
Miami just landed a commitment from Albany QB transfer Reese Poffenbarger. This will raise eyebrows, so let me pass on what I know about the decision:

- Miami will continue to evaluate veteran QBs through the end of this cycle and, if necessary, after spring. Poffenbarger has two years of eligibility, and his addition will not preclude Miami from pursuing another proven arm.

- Poffenbarger led the FCS in passing yards (3,608 yards) and passing TDs (36) while being graded at 2nd in big-time throws by PFF.

- Miami was blown away by his visit this weekend and compared his personality to Baker Mayfield. They also have high grades on his arm strength and athleticism (check his dunking highlights here).

- He measured at 6.05 and 215 pounds on his visit.

- I expect Miami to be aggressive in the Portal over the next two weeks. Positions to watch (along with QB) are safety, WR and possibly RB. This includes players committed elsewhere or about to commit elsewhere. They also will pursue difference-makers in the trenches. The plan is to pay for quality, not quantity. Young players like Rob Stafford and Chris Johnson need snaps. We don’t want to be like FSU where we major in the Portal and minor in HS recruiting.

- With respect to CB Antoine Jackson (ECU/UCF), I'm told Miami passing had nothing to do with his prior decommitment. There were some speed concerns on film. Miami did not have high grades on CB Earl Little and WR Jalen Brown, who went to FSU. There was some interest in Marvin Jones, Jr. but they have others rated higher.
I really like this pick up. Deff QB 2 if Tulula gets his wavier but he can start if not

Advertisement
Ok I’m not against the kid but Baker Mayfield?? I need video evidence and vocal excerpts.

Advertisement
Back