The Bank (1/8)

View as article
I never reported that on the Liberty QB.

My understanding is there were multiple character red flags there, which explains why he didn't land anywhere.
Happy Birthday GIF by Friends

Advertisement
Think we need to start accepting that Mario and staff do not value the transfer portal just like Dabo and Clemson. Time will tell if that's the right decision...

Advertisement
I'm curious how many people complaining about this evaluation are also people who were screaming for years that we need to hire Alonzo Highsmith because his GM level evaluations will provide this program with something that has been missing. are we off that now? I'm trying to get a temperature check
Sorry I missed the message that even those that are good don’t make mistakes

I actually like this kids highlight reel. He'll provide a good culture fit from what people say about him. With that said, if Mario really thinks we can go into arguably the most crucial year in modern Canes football history with this QB room?!?! He's a bigger idiot than I ever thought possible. 10 games is the absolute minimum with this cupcake schedule and it just feels like he is destined to ***** it up. If we can somehow still snag Ward or baby Tua, I will take this back but if Mario can't get either of them on this team with a supposed godfather NIL offer and guaranteed playing time, that's a huge red flag on our future with him.

Love all the people who think he’s going to be Miami’s version of Kurt Warner, even though that’s an outlier for a reason

Advertisement
Advertisement
People are crazy lol..... watch Mario go get Taulia, a DB, & a solid WR 1 by the end of spring & then all of a sudden the narrative isn't so bad & we're offseason champs again... I don't think Reese is the QB to get us to a national championship... but i sure as heck think he can through a better 10 yard out than the ducks we saw emory throw....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back