The Bank (1/8)

View as article
Don't need to search anymore because we already know we are getting Ward or Taulia?
Wrong wording. He meant in accepting commitments. Thamel is being told Miami is done at QB for 2024 season.

Advertisement
Good luck trying to convince these guys otherwise.

For the record, Miami never formally saw him on the practice field. He was gone before that could happen.

Goes to ECU, doesn’t look as explosive as they thought he was, and passed the second time around.

Same thing for Little.

Why is that hard for people to understand?
BECAUSE 👏🏼 OF 👏🏼 THE 👏🏼 NARRATIVES 👏🏼

1704741713480.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was going to say in before the Baker Mayfield or Drew Brees moxy…nevermind.

So, I’m a bit confused. Again, I’m getting older in life & maybe my memory is like what it once was like 3 days ago, but any who, wasn’t the narrative that Miami didn’t want the Liberty QB b/c they didn’t want a kid w/ more than one yr of eligibility or was that another QB?
So either Salter was never interested and that was a spin zone for it OR JB and/or EW have mentioned they'd be transferring

If the plan is Poff, JB, and EW vying for QB1 we are ****ed but if its those 3 vying for QB2 then it what it is, not a big deal

All in all, I truly believe the plan was to go for Ward and if/when that failed Taulia was always option 1b.

Appreciate the info. Not shooting the messenger, as I appreciate all you do for us...

PERO....

This news absolutely sucks ****.. Anyone spinning this bullchit needs their head examined.
Why does it suck? He's experienced QB depth. Getting him or not getting him doesnt impact our pursuit of Ward or Taulia, or some other quality transfer if one enters the portal after Spring. So what is the downside?

Advertisement
Im far from a film expert on QBs but he looks ok and his throwng motion does seem to be better than Emory's

That said, we need another QB, legit D1 proven high level QB

I was going to say in before the Baker Mayfield or Drew Brees moxy…nevermind.

So, I’m a bit confused. Again, I’m getting older in life & maybe my memory is like what it once was like 3 days ago, but any who, wasn’t the narrative that Miami didn’t want the Liberty QB b/c they didn’t want a kid w/ more than one yr of eligibility or was that another QB?
I never reported that on the Liberty QB.

My understanding is there were multiple character red flags there, which explains why he didn't land anywhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back