The Balls of Ole Saban

CaneMonster

Redshirt Freshman
Putting a freshman in that environment with the season on the line. Would Richt have done that? IDK **** I sure hope he would.

Advertisement
Richt did, the problem is that we have ******* shirrefs and saban has a blue chip backup QB

How courageous to put in a 5 star QB behind his 5 star OL with 3 5 star RBs and fleet of 5 star WRs. Huge balls.

Advertisement
Saban playing for the FG at the end of regulation was one of the least ballsy things I've ever seen.

Good call ignoring that OP

How courageous to put in a 5 star QB behind his 5 star OL with 3 5 star RBs and fleet of 5 star WRs. Huge balls.

Hes not the best coach hes the best recruiter, this this this

When he loads up the roster they can bench anyone

Change out coordinators, change out position coaches. Doesn't matter. He gets the Jimmy's and the Joe's like no other. Does he get help? $urely.

Advertisement

Hes not the best coach hes the best recruiter, this this this

When he loads up the roster they can bench anyone

C'mon man, you can't deny Saban's coaching ability. His teams are always prepared and it shows.

He can coach man but it helps when you are not limited by your roster. Dude has every tool at his disposal with the amount of talent on his team

If he was a great coach, he would win easily. He has way more talent than everyone, a f'n all star team. Its easy to prepare a bunch of first rounders. His 3rd string is better than most teams starting line-up. He is football's Callipari, great recruiter, average coach. He even has an all star staff. Great coach my ***....

Advertisement
Overrated decision. He is the best QB on roster. Even Hurtts knew it. This has been a calling since spring

I feel you Swag, but to go with a true freshman QB, two true freshman WR, and a true freshman RB takes some guts no matter the star rankings. With that said, *** Bama AND Georgia.

Advertisement
It's laughable to think that Saban is not the best in the business. Very seldom is his teams are complacent. I don't like Bama but credit is due where credit is due. Every power 5 team have an even playing field. Most schools are not willing to go all in like Bama. TxA&M just did with Jimbo along with the facilities. Let's see what money can buy? We're located in SoFl so we have a puncher's chance to de-thrown Bama but let's not act like what we are witnessing isn't something great he's assembled in Hicksville, USA.

Dude recruits the best.

The coaches up the ones that WANT to be the best to win nattys and let’s the others transfer

"He's not the best coach he's the best recruiter" lol the bias and sourness in this board never ceases to amaze me.

I thought that's what Perry was?
As much as I wanted Perry on the field I think Richt was being a smart coach in saving Nkosi. He was still unsure if Williams was coming so he probably wanted to give Perry the best opportunity possible to learn the system with no pressure on him. It’s Nkosi’s job to lose in the spring because he’s had the time to learn no excuses

Advertisement
Back