The ATM (4/18)

Advertisement
Watch this and tell me they aren’t very similar. The aggression, the timing and instincts, the closing ability, even similar explosion and pop upon contact. 56 was limited physically but he made a **** ton of plays behind the LOS and cleaned up a TON between the tackles. That was a **** of an eval by Golden (Yes, he committed to Al Golden and was our first commit for the 2016 cycle). Flowers may be a little bigger, but their tape are almost carbon copies and again, a great match for this scheme.

I could live with this comp and level of production.

Must get best TE I seen in awhile

*TE prospect bro

editor_624edb91353f8-1-1024x523-5.png

Injuries in 2023 are systemic. We aren’t practicing and playing harder than every team man lol yall downplay the importance of s&c in that department
Every team deals with injuries. We don't pay them any attention because we are Miami fans. But pick a random team and pull up their message boards if you don't believe me.

Advertisement
Every team deals with injuries. We don't pay them any attention because we are Miami fans. But pick a random team and pull up their message boards if you don't believe me.
I pay attention to other teams. But look at the history of feld at oregon, they started 43 different players his last year there and then look at us last year. Thats a major red flag i just cant overlook just because its football and we have physical practices lol

Because its hush hush but from when the injury happened it was a devastating injury.. Really bad.. Read between the lines and guys saying we need portal backs he probably never dons jersey and probably never looks the same if he does..

I add disclaimer of these are my thoughts and I hope I am 100% completely wrong.. But I been around awhile and know how to read tea leaves.. Very unfortunate but practices are tuff and fizical!!! 2 years possibly missing.. yikes

How many of our 100~ players had a major injury this spring?

I'll hang up and listen to you baselessly roast Mario and Feld and facepalm yourself.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Having an OC who just got into a drunk driving accident, for one.

Honestly, unless as a parent you think that a drunk OC was going to take your son on an ATM ride, that would not be a big issue. Highly unlikely. They know their kids are not at risk from some idiot driving an ATV.

But if a false rumor that there is a systemic injury problem kept being repeated enough, eventually, it gains traction. The lie becomes truth. The parents would definitely have second thoughts, especially if they read this site. Which they do. It’s like some people want to hurt the program.

Advertisement
Honestly, unless as a parent you think that a drunk OC was going to take your son on an ATM ride, that would not be a big issue. Highly unlikely. They know their kids are not at risk from some idiot driving an ATV.

But if a false rumor that there is a systemic injury problem kept being repeated enough, eventually, it gains traction. The lie becomes truth. The parents would definitely have second thoughts, especially if they read this site. Which they do. It’s like some people want to hurt the program.
Of course I agree. But I think the fact that a drunk OC from Ohio State got in an accident should be repeated often.

Advertisement
Back