The ATM (4/18)

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Just wanted to mention a few more names that don't get a ton of buzz but are very interested in Miami, with mutual interest from our side. Confirmed today these names are gaining traction:

Elija Lofton, HBack, Las Vegas

Cameron Pruitt, S/LB, Mobile, AL

Keyshawn Flowers, LB, Baltimore, MD

Advertisement
Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

Advertisement
Advertisement
DMoney, how quickly do you anticipate the 2 freshmen RB's picking up the new offense? It's been said to be QB friendly, is that the same for RB's? I like Parrish and Chaney, but would love to see Fletcher get acclimated quickly, I feel like he may be our best back by the end of the year.

DMoney, how quickly do you anticipate the 2 freshmen RB's picking up the new offense? It's been said to be QB friendly, is that the same for RB's? I like Parrish and Chaney, but would love to see Fletcher get acclimated quickly, I feel like he may be our best back by the end of the year.
Pass protection is usually the biggest issue for young backs. I would expect Fletcher to be ahead of Johnson there.

Advertisement
Pass protection is usually the biggest issue for young backs. I would expect Fletcher to be ahead of Johnson there.
Its gonna be on the coaches to put use of what Johnson has regardless of pass protection.. If we keep that speed on bench while we struggling with Miami of ohio, my gawd.. Find a way to get use out of players at what they do best.. Kid might not be good as pass pro for 2 years, lol.. He might get broken in practice by that time

Advertisement
Is Mario over the South Florida Diva’s after just one year ?! Lol can’t say I blame him for branching out.
Very weak local class.

I know I'm a South Florida homer, but I never had a problem with going national. My problem was going national on a budget, which is what we were doing. That's how we ended up with the Zach Dykstras and Brian Polendeys of the world.

When you spend $8 million on an elite recruiter with a national profile, and you're handing out top-of-the-market NIL deals, you can actually win battles instead of wasting time and grabbing scraps.

Advertisement
Back