The ATM (12/18)

That 2nd line is excluding Lyle/carpenter and the guys who visited this weekend right since you already alluding to the fact that you think we sweep with the visitors from the weekend

Last edited:
Advertisement
Probably SIAP but earlier today SI and others posted Howard to USC as a done deal... so seems we are on the WARD watch, and then KJ Jefferson or whatever Plan C if that doesnt happen.
Yeah, well it may matter if UM offered 1.5M whatever with a "sign-soon or we will give our cash to Howard". Can' really do that any more IF that was part of the equation. (it's going down to 30 here in Tallahassee... can't imagine Ward relishes the chilliness or the trailers.)

1702951967003.gif

I don't know what's so **** hard about saying " I hope the kid doesn't declare and stays in school or comes to the U"

Yall come up with these outlandish takes that scream " I don't have an earthly clue what I'm talking about".

This kid looks like a wing T QB project? Bruh. Bruuuuh. Bruuuuuuuuuhhhhhh

Be Smart R Kelly GIF by Myles Hi
The kid ain’t polished. You can tell he WAS a wing T QB in HS. He’s nice… but youre a fool if you think he gets picked day 2.

Advertisement
The kid ain’t polished. You can tell he WAS a wing T QB in HS. He’s nice… but youre a fool if you think he gets picked day 2.

Dawg..Anthony Richardson was a day 1 pick and he isn't A 3RD of the QB Ward is.

Next take for you brudda. You typing crazy on this one, my guy. You legit just DONT want to him declare. I don't either. It's OK B.
Season 3 Premiere GIF by Empire FOX

Dawg..Anthony Richardson was a day 1 pick and he isn't A 3RD of the QB Ward is.

Next take for you brudda. You typing crazy on this one, my guy. You legit just DONT want to him declare. I don't either. It's OK B.
Season 3 Premiere GIF by Empire FOX
Ward ain’t half the athlete AR was (even though he shouldn’t have been drafted top 75 either).

I won’t defend a gator player so imma stop

Ok, newbie here, so be kind . . . is there a formal process for getting a draft grade? Like do you submit your name to the NFL office and they have a committee that gives you an official grade? Or is it an informal jobber where you float your name to a couple of NFL team scouts and they give you a back of the envelope grade? Anybody have insight into the process?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ok, newbie here, so be kind . . . is there a formal process for getting a draft grade? Like do you submit your name to the NFL office and they have a committee that gives you an official grade? Or is it an informal jobber where you float your name to a couple of NFL team scouts ans they give you a back of the envelope grade? Anybody have insight into the process?
My understanding is the latter…teams have different grades obviously so players reach out to multiple teams

Advertisement
Yeah I've heard that from some people who should definitely be in the know. I have a lil more in depth of a view with cams situation.

@Brooklyndee I have no beef with the kid's talent. I have zero beef that he needs to weigh all his options. I see red flags in his dad's involvement, in the slow play going on, and in the very obvious move by his NIL agent to go from us to FSU to create a shark tank. I totally get why he did this. But now it's like a Wall Street deal, not like a joint venture deal. And for QBs, I think the deal needs to feel like a JV. That's just me though. ... I also think he's overrated. But I am just a fan so defer to and trust the experts there.

Got this from a Draftkings article of a Google search: "The first pick of the third round will sign a contract worth approximately $5.85 million and receive a signing bonus of approximately $1.26 million." ... That's a 4 year contract, meaning 1.5M a year. We're already in the ballpark maybe even above that 1-year amount from everything I've read on here (meaning I don't know ****). So either go pro and turn us down, or be a Cane.

Dee is not playing this week. You know its going to be a great finish when he's putting his nuts on the table telling everyone I TOLD YOU SO .

I love it.
Nah. I'm not doing any of that. Some people on here I've spoken with in dms and they know what I've been saying was the plan. Others have been saying similar things. We've all been telling yall just chill. Well be just fine. But I get it. People are used to a broken product they don't realize yet we are a work in progress but we're on that road to fixing the dysfunction that has been our program for 20 years now. A lil more patience won't hurt nobody.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back