The aReal Recap

Advertisement
I watched Bradley Jenning try to guard Metchie in the middle of the field tonight. I watched us run a delayed hand off on 3 and 7 after giving up a 3 minute opening drive TD. It’s emblematic of our issues on both sides of the football. Do the math on what’s to blame
Trying to run a 1950s offensive game plan, especially in first quarter

We have a lot of jags on this team, who have have been jags for years what did we think was going to happen. Also what happened to the so called Miami speed our players look slow as **** compared to Alabama.

Last edited:
When is the spotlight gonna be on Justice? This is the most experienced O line in history and they didn’t look any better. And don’t forget we don’t have anybody committed that’s gonna make the line any better. It’s time to ask wtf is he being paid for.
As the season progresses. Bama and their front 7 of future NFL picks is not a good barometer. Zion played okay but the remainder of the OL are scrubs. Another year older doesn’t necessarily compensate for talent. Zion was a raw athlete.

We have a lot of jags on this team, who have have been jags for years what did we except. Also what happened to the so called Miami speed our players look slow as **** compared to Alabama.

I think we recently out-recruited Tulane for a player, so we're on the right path to right the ship

Advertisement
As the season progresses. Bama and their front 7 of future NFL picks is not a good barometer. Zion played okay but the remainder of the OL are scrubs. Another year older doesn’t necessarily compensate for talent. Zion was a raw athlete.

Exactly. It's not fair to compare our players vs NFL prospects.

manny's program is he hasn't realized the quicker he moves on from the upperclassmen who dont belong at this level, the better it is for the team. we have young kids who could play for bama. the upperclassmen are bad. I can't even really judge lashlee because king is not that good.

Miami has 2 five stars and 43 Four stars.
Alabama has 14 Five stars and 61 Four stars.

Miami has 2 ALL ACC players
Alabama has 12 ALL SEC players

Alabama spends a ton more on their program than Miami because their administration cares more. Better coaches, More Money, Better players.

Alabama will Have about 7 players drafted in first 2 rounds this draft Miami may have 1, and that’s not including Alabama’s best player Will Anderson who isn’t draft eligible.

If Miami had a better HC sure they could’ve played better, but you can’t overcome that sorta gap with just a Hc.

Miami best signing class in the past 10 years would be the worst class in the past 10 years for Alabama.

I think it Miami doesn’t let this loss define them they can have a Good year.
If they not they can go 8-4.

Advertisement
manny's program is he hasn't realized the quicker he moves on from the upperclassmen who dont belong at this level, the better it is for the team. we have young kids who could play for bama. the upperclassmen are bad. I can't even really judge lashlee because king is not that good.
Do you judge Lashlee running HB Dive and QB draw on 3rd and 4th down?

Alabama spends a ton more on their program than Miami because their administration cares more. Better coaches, More Money, Better players.

Alabama will Have about 7 players drafted in first 2 rounds this draft Miami may have 1, and that’s not including Alabama’s best player Will Anderson who isn’t draft eligible.

If Miami had a better HC sure they could’ve played better, but you can’t overcome that sorta gap with just a Hc.

Miami best signing class in the past 10 years would be the worst class in the past 10 years for Alabama.

The recruiting classes aint the issue. This is coach speak and a deflection we look lifeless when games matter.

Advertisement
Exactly. It's not fair to compare our players vs NFL prospects.
Sad, but true. Donaldson was a 5*, maybe high 4*, but Searles, an injury, and a weight problem ruined him. He picks Bama and he develops into a high pick. Now I’d worry about his health and weight post-college.

When is the spotlight gonna be on Justice? This is the most experienced O line in history and they didn’t look any better. And don’t forget we don’t have anybody committed that’s gonna make the line any better. It’s time to ask wtf is he being paid for.
Experience doesn’t matter
They are just physically weak and slow
This happens Bc we let the Evan neals leave
Bama takes the cream and we flex when we get the second tier guys over FSU who then get the third tier

Absolutely. Miami's is preparing our recruits/players for life, not the NFL. We shouldn't be overly critical about them losing a game.

Advertisement
Experience doesn’t matter
They are just physically weak and slow
This happens Bc we let the Evan neals leave
Bama takes the cream and we flex when we get the second tier guys over FSU who then get the third tier
That can’t be true. It’s not what I’ve been told the past 2 months.

Advertisement
Back