The ACC must go nuclear

Advertisement
Oregon would destroy Bama.
Oregon has no downfield passing attack. The only way you beat Bama or Georgia is to make throws down the field to big time WRs. What Oregon does against equally talented teams is throw short passes and get their guys in space and run the ball. That aint gonna work. You play in a 10-15 yard box against Saban and he'll eat you alive. Specifically with CFP level time to prepare.

Advertisement
1701491721648.png

Sport Fuck Them GIF by UFC

Advertisement
Lawsuit and a very public attack on the committee. I am talking about going after individual committee members.
Lawsuit? The CFP director said on Tuesday they're not picking the most deserving. They're picking the best 4. You gonna sue someone based on their opinion of a team when no one would reasonably consider them one of the four best when their starting QB is unavailable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It does no such thing friend.

Respectfully, absurd to think that.
All it is is leverage for teams and people that want changes

Everyone with more than one brain cell recognizes this is a wild set of circumstances that we will never see again

People will pretend they care to try and get what they want because it’s an easy sell at the moment

The fake outrage will be incredible

The college football powers just told the world that the ACC is the Sunbelt Conference. I wish the ACC would sue the NCAA and CFPC in Florida and enjoin the playoffs. If FSU gives the finger to everyone and votes to sit out the bowl, I would respect them more…..
C'mon now.

Sue them over an invitational tournament?

I hope Georgia curb stomps the fck out of fsu in the Orange bowl. If fsu wins they’ll claim a national championship and will be insufferable

Advertisement
Back