The []_[] on ice!

mjl7atlas

Sophomore
Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong spot, but I couldn't find the appropriate board so I went with it.

16473154_1478705288829772_4016786620082579155_n.jpg

I'm trying to gather up some fans to go show support for the young men wearing the []_[] on the ice this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in the playoffs and championship game. The rink is located in Wesley Chapel. I will be there Friday night, hope to see you there! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong spot, but I couldn't find the appropriate board so I went with it.

View attachment 42535

I'm trying to gather up some fans to go show support for the young men wearing the []_[] on the ice this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in the playoffs and championship game. The rink is located in Wesley Chapel. I will be there Friday night, hope to see you there! Go Canes!

I love hockey, wish I could go.

Well it would be just another championship to bring home to the []_[] if they won! Just another field conquered as the Empire expands!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait... WHAT? Had absolutely no clue, which wouldn't be the first time in my life I had to say that.

I roll w hockey. Don't know y most ppl don't. Go to a live game and it's better than any live sporting event I've been to, and remember, this is a black guy saying this. Lol.

hockey is amazing, just amazing

that's actually an amazing idea for a date too

Advertisement
I roll w hockey. Don't know y most ppl don't. Go to a live game and it's better than any live sporting event I've been to, and remember, this is a black guy saying this. Lol.
**** yea. **** is action packed. All gas no breaks. I even got my boys on the video game...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
My boy Nate the goalie coach. I was a founding member of the roller team. Thing that such is FGCU is nasty.

well if I wasn't 270 miles or whatever from miami I would be there man, way to represent I hope you get some troops

Advertisement
Back