The []_[] on ice!

ur sarcasm meter broken?....tighten up!!

Cmon now tre... I know u were being sarcastic! I was playing along!

Guess my meter broken too....my bad bruh. I guess I am just a Bad Hombre

Absolutely deplorable
Stop spreading alternative facts about fake news

That was s typo! I meant.... absolutely adorable! And now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with a Russian.

Advertisement
IMG_20170209_110101.jpg
Hope to see some of you there!

You know all heck breaks loose if Ice Hockey is the first Miami team to win a championship in 15 years

The hockey club is actually the most recent national champion at the school. I was the co-captain of the team that won the division II roller hockey national championship in 2011. That success convinced the school to fund the ice hockey team as it exists today.

Did you play for coach Braga? He was my coach in bantam and midget hockey.

Advertisement
You know all heck breaks loose if Ice Hockey is the first Miami team to win a championship in 15 years

The hockey club is actually the most recent national champion at the school. I was the co-captain of the team that won the division II roller hockey national championship in 2011. That success convinced the school to fund the ice hockey team as it exists today.
No. He got involved with the program in 2011-2012 season

Did you play for coach Braga? He was my coach in bantam and midget hockey.
No. He joined the program in 2011-2012 during the switch to ice hockey.

Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong spot, but I couldn't find the appropriate board so I went with it.

View attachment 42535

I'm trying to gather up some fans to go show support for the young men wearing the []_[] on the ice this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in the playoffs and championship game. The rink is located in Wesley Chapel. I will be there Friday night, hope to see you there! Go Canes!

You weren't able to find the Miami Hurricanes Club Hockey board? It is right under the Miami hurricanes womens field hockey board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I roll w hockey. Don't know y most ppl don't. Go to a live game and it's better than any live sporting event I've been to, and remember, this is a black guy saying this. Lol.
I watch just about every Lightning game and will try to catch a few live this year.

Absolutely Rell, I go watch the Devils with the wife....and I'm Puerto Rican, LOL
Ok Lusty, now I get the coqui title. Six years ago I stayed at the El Conquistador and I had heard about these singing frogs in Miami. These things were all over and I heard one in a bush outside our room. After some hard work I found the sob responsible... fvcker was a super little black frog, amazing.
Back to hockey... the guy who sat in front of me in the OB games was from Buffalo and he always told me that live hockey games are super entertaining... we were supposed to go together but it never happened. We need Canes hockey so I can finally go.

Advertisement
Ok Lusty, now I get the coqui title. Six years ago I stayed at the El Conquistador and I had heard about these singing frogs in Miami. These things were all over and I heard one in a bush outside our room. After some hard work I found the sob responsible... fvcker was a super little black frog, amazing.
Back to hockey... the guy who sat in front of me in the OB games was from Buffalo and he always told me that live hockey games are super entertaining... we were supposed to go together but it never happened. We need Canes hockey so I can finally go.

What’s up @gruntking, haha, **** pops you a little sslloowww there.... jk!! El Conquistador is sweet and that’s in Fajardo (you lucky guy), I’ve never been there yet, but family members have. On the Coquí part, those little frogs are music to my ears brother. Puerto Rico isn’t PR without those frogs!

As was said earlier go to a game live. You’ll never lose the puck, and it’s really fun. I’m the assistant coach for your girls hockey team in my town. It’s a great game.

Advertisement
Back