That's Great! We Got a 9-10 Win Coach.

Advertisement
I could throw up.

Richt is about as flat as a sheet of plywood. Good coach, not real good.

Disappointed.

Right there with you brother ... **** this richt bs .... Go head and neg me everybody .. I don't settle for "good" football teams .. We want Titles .. Richt will not ever do that .. ****

We haven't had a good football team in a long time, brother.

That is obvious sir .. But they had the chance with all this "money" and all this searching they were going to do for a great hire and they ended up with a good one .. Not great .... This is why I'm upset .... I don't want a good team I want great ..... Everyone else should want GREAT ... The **** is wrong with you people ... NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS ... No disrespect to you however

Name another coach other than Saban or Meyer to average 9-10 wins a year over the last 15 years? I don't think you'll find one.

well...Butch. He has never lost a game
plus he invented the game of football and mentored Lombardi, Warner, Camp. lol

How is he a 9-10 win coach when he's won 10 or more games 10 out of his 15 yrs as a HC at UGa?

WTF are you talking about?

2015 9-3
2014 10-3
2013 8-5
2012 12-2
2011 10-4
2010 6-7
2009 8-5
2008 10-3
2007 11-2
2006 9-4

THAT is what I'm referring to. dumazz.

I still don't see it

You don't see it because you are what you are.

A blind, *** kissing, little bytch made ******.

Man just proved you wrong and you still gonna act a fool?

Man up and admit you were wrong.

Lmaooo I see 5 ,10 plus win seasons in that list... Lol I guess we picked Richt over Saban and Meyer??

Advertisement
Archer, I hear what you're saying but for now consistent 9-10 wins is a welcome relief for this program. Which I think he'll deliver

The question is, can he get UM for 12-14? Being in a much easier conference probably gives him another game or two

My concern is have we seen the best coaching from Richt? Also, what's his staff going to look like?

But after the Schiano scare, I have to say, Im pleased with this hire. But again, Im not sure there was a perfect candidate out there and I do have some concerns. But I'm ready to roll with this guy.

Gene Stallings got fired TWICE, once from A&M and once from the NFL Cardinals before he won...well ask Torreta about it.

I was part of the bring back Butch crowd, however, the more I think of the hire the more excited I get. He won 9-10 games a season while at UGA who plays in the SEC. There is no way he can't have more success in the weak ACC plus he should be able to get better recruits down here.

Advertisement
Can we clear this up?

In 14 seasons prior to this one, Richt won 13 games once, 12 games once, 11 games twice, and 10 games five times.

This year they are 9-3, and could win a tenth game.

I wanted Butch, but I cant be upset at the Richt hiring, especially when you consider Schiano was supposedly the next man up if Richt declined.

Advertisement
How is he a 9-10 win coach when he's won 10 or more games 10 out of his 15 yrs as a HC at UGa?

WTF are you talking about?

2015 9-3
2014 10-3
2013 8-5
2012 12-2
2011 10-4
2010 6-7
2009 8-5
2008 10-3
2007 11-2
2006 9-4

THAT is what I'm referring to. dumazz.

I still don't see it

You don't see it because you are what you are.

A blind, *** kissing, little bytch made ******.

Man just proved you wrong and you still gonna act a fool?

Man up and admit you were wrong.

Lmaooo I see 5 ,10 plus win seasons in that list... Lol I guess we picked Richt over Saban and Meyer??

That list doesnt include his years prior to 2006 that he had additional 10 win seasons including 2 SEC ships

2001 8-4
2002 13-1 SEC Champions
2003 11-3
2004 10-2
2005 10-3 SEC Champions

that is a total of 9 10+ win seasons and he finished in the top 10 8 times.
only finished 4 seasons unranked

/I really wanted butch, but I am thrilled to have Richt if it wasnt going to be him. Im not going to sit here and try and make myself upset. We have been dog **** for 11 years and we just hired the best coach we have had or probably even interviewed since we hired butch in the mid 90s

Last edited:
I'm not big on Richt, but he's better than Schiano (if he was indeed the runner up) and we could have done a lot worse. His teams don't win the big games, which is a concern (5-10 vs UF). I think Richt is a nice guy and good ambassador, but feel like we need a coach with a bigger chip on their shoulder. I don't see any savage in him. That said, he deserves our support and we'll see how it turns out in a few years.

If Mark Richt is a 9-10 win coach then Butch Davis is a 7-8 win coach.

Hey, jenius.

Look at Richt's win/loss record. That's exactly what he is.

Lost three this year, three last year - and on and on - which is why he was fired.

Our current interim coach and current coaching staff can lose three a year.

Advertisement
I could throw up.

Richt is about as flat as a sheet of plywood. Good coach, not real good.

Disappointed.

All the new school fans are celebrating this ****. How far and fast the mighty have fallen, Arch.

These dudes don't have a clue!

9-10 wins yearly is their hope and dream.

They have been fully Goldenized.

That bytch Shalala got her wish.

I am as old school as anyone on this board having gone to Canes games for 52 years and I have MORE THAN A CLUE I am happy with the hire you young snot😝

I agree with Vice 7 up top. Only time will tell.

I've been looking at Richt's hiring this way...
If you took Georgia the last 5 years and plucked them in the ACC Coastal, how would they have fared?
Now you take Richt, and move him from the #4 /5 ranked recruiting state in the country and move him to the #1 recruiting area in the country. Now what?
The next big question:
WHO is the DC???

Advertisement
Back