That's Great! We Got a 9-10 Win Coach.

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
I could throw up.

Richt is about as flat as a sheet of plywood. Good coach, not real good.

Disappointed.

Advertisement
THEY SAID SCHIANO WAS THE SECOND CHOICE IF HE DECLINED

SO WHO CARES IF YOU LIKE RICHT, AT LEAST IT'S NOT SCHIANO

Advertisement
No guarantees one way or the other, brother. It's kind of like recruiting. I mean, Willie Williams was a sure thing and Sean Spence was too slow. Lance Leggett was a stud from Louisiana destined for stardom and Allen Hurns was too slow and average. And so on.

We could get Butch and he builds the roster up and kills it...OR...he could win 5-7 games for a few years and flop.

We could get Herman and find out he is, in fact, the next hot shot...OR...he could be average to below average and get fired in a few years.

We could get Richt and end up with what some expect, i.e. pretty good but boring, not great...OR...he could kill it here.

Only time will tell.

A ten win coach who is about to play an easier schedule with access to more talent. Yeah, we're screwed.

Advertisement
Had da chance to get butch and they couldnt cuz hes a bad guy lol laaaaawwwwwd

I hope richt wins a title and dominates though so lets see how he does with sfla recruiting. Will give him a chance i got no choice but rt now its a mistake hire but ill roll witj it cuz i love the u

I could throw up.

Disappointed.

All the new school fans are celebrating this ****. How far and fast the mighty have fallen, Arch.

These dudes don't have a clue!

9-10 wins yearly is their hope and dream.

They have been fully Goldenized.

That bytch Shalala got her wish.

Advertisement
Averaged 10 wins a season over a 15 year span in SEC and has the #5 win % among active head coaches.

Ya we don't need that down here.

Advertisement
I could throw up.

Disappointed.

Right there with you brother ... **** this richt bs .... Go head and neg me everybody .. I don't settle for "good" football teams .. We want Titles .. Richt will not ever do that .. ****

Seriously! This is so dumb! They should have hired that other guy that has won 7 national championships, gone undefeated 12 times, produced 18 heisman winners, tutored 23 first round QB draft picks that have never busted, and has had 75% of his coaches go on to get HC gigs.

Like wtf??? He is the best option out there. Butch is good but he's got his faults too. Richt is as close to a homerun hire as we're going to get. Be grateful we don't have Schiano.

If Richt wins 10 games next season are you seriously going to sit there and complain?

Well, I think we should support him and give him a chance - we could've done far, far worse than Richt!

We know the worst case - a tepid team that doesn't get championships like at Georgia.

However, every coaching opportunity is different - we just don't know how he'll do here...He could very well lead us to multiple championships - let's give him a chance....

We'll definitely have access to quality Georgia players due to his connections - this alone opens up a lot of interesting possibilities....

I could throw up.

Disappointed.

I could throw up.

Disappointed.

Right there with you brother ... **** this richt bs .... Go head and neg me everybody .. I don't settle for "good" football teams .. We want Titles .. Richt will not ever do that .. ****

We haven't had a good football team in a long time, brother.

Advertisement
Back