That VT win isn't looking so good right now.

NonCents

Recruit
It's only the 2nd so things can change. Point is, VT isn't as good as their recors. That's what I've been saying.

Advertisement
....Everybody struggles with GT in this conference. Seriously? They got 5x times the defense you have AND 5x the coordinator in Bud Foster.

Last edited:
It's a let down game bud. They have nothing to play for, already been eliminated from the ACC Championship and just lost their biggest game of the year last week.

On the road against a TO offense in a noon start. Not a good combination for optimal performance. I wouldn't put too much stock into their play right now

Neither does the ND win over MSU. 35-0 in the 2nd Qtr by Ohio Suck

It's only the 2nd so things can change. Point is, VT isn't as good as their recors. That's what I've been saying.

Disagree.

Virginia Tech had their guts ripped out last week in Miami. Their bid for a Coastal Division title died, as did any dark horse shot at being in the Playoffs.

Trekking to Atlanta to face Georgia Tech and that triple offense for a noon kickoff on the heels of a spirited night game in Miami—takes a lot of work to get a squad fired up for that dropoff.

Anyone with a college football brain knows the Hokies were real going into last weekend and the Canes snuffed them out. This is a hangover from getting their s**t pushed in last week. No one wants to play a prideful Georgia Tech squad on the heels of losing at Miami.

Advertisement
Neither does the ND win over MSU. 35-0 in the 2nd Qtr by Ohio Suck

MSU is definitely crapping the bed. They'll still be ranked after the game though, and were able to beat Pedo U. It'll count. I don't care if OSU scores 100, they're not getting into the playoffs, barring catastrophy.

Doesn't matter. We beat GT too and they are a top 5 team in the ACC. Not like they are some bottom dweller that's beating VT. Just going off the past, this is normal in the Coastal division.

Advertisement
....Everybody struggles with GT in this conference. Seriously? They got 5x times the defense you have AND 5x the coordinator in Bud Foster.

this isn't a very good GT team.

VT is still ranked, playing for pride, and to stay in the top 25, which always looks good to recruits and is good for monetary reasons as well.

But VT just isn't that good. Their defensive stats were skewed by the opponents they played. ND has a much better defense. Don't let yards allowed cloud your judgement. Teams got a lot of yards when the game was already out of hand and ND had backups in the game, usually starting mid third quarter.

Last edited:
Who are all these fūcking trolls that just joined this month and are trying to harsh our buzz.

Fūck the OP and his whole family.

OP you do realize we already beat both teams right? Tryna understand what's your point before calling you a fxggot.

Advertisement
MSU barely had 160 total yards going into the 4th. wake was losing 41-16 going into the 4th. NC State only scored one offensive TD. The other was on a blocked punt in the end zone. USC scored twice to start the second half when they were already down 28-0, and ND answered with TDS both times. MSU lost by 20, Temple by 35, BC (who is actually looking decent) lost by 30, and Georgia needed a last minute strip sack to win. They only scored 20 and have been blowing everyone else out. NDs defense is just fine. I know Kelly has ND focused on Miami. I hope Miami does the same, because I want to watch another classic.

If Miami focuses on NDs yards per game allowed, they will be in for a surprise come game time.

Who are all these fūcking trolls that just joined this month and are trying to harsh our buzz.

Fūck the OP and his whole family.

Just trying to have some friendly discussion. I'm pretty sure I haven't insulted anyone . Not even once. I go to all the boards each week...some are more "lively" than others.

A good Boston College team would not agree... VT traveled away to soundly beat them. Besides, GT's option can be a defensive nightmare. Do not spin whether we're good enough to beat the Doomers. We will prevail!

Advertisement
OP you do realize we already beat both teams right? Tryna understand what's your point before calling you a fxggot.

Yes I Do. I'm just saying, as I said after the game you guys played against VT, that VT is not that good. Also I'm pretty sure you needed some end of game heroics to beat GT? A 4th and 10 tipped pass if I recall correctly. Could be making that up though

this isn't a very good GT team.

VT is still ranked, playing for pride, and to stay in the top 25, which always looks good to recruits and is good for monetary reasons as well.

But VT just isn't that good. Their defensive stats were skewed by the opponents they played. ND has a much better defense. Don't let yards allowed cloud your judgement. Teams got a lot of yards when the game was already out of hand and ND had backups in the game, usually starting mid third quarter.

Whaaaaaattttt?????? They beat a high powered offense vs. WVU(who we boat raced in our bowl game and they have a better O than you) and played Clemson close but “their D numbers are skewered? Do me a favor and post less...

A good Boston College team would not agree... VT traveled away to soundly beat them. Besides, GT's option can be a defensive nightmare. Do not spin whether we're good enough to beat the Doomers. We will prevail!

I'm pretty sure I've said that I expect and hope for a close game, but could also see a blowout for either side of the cards fall right. I'd much prefer a classic single digits game though, with hopefully the winner deserving it, and without the ability to dispute the win...whoever that happens to be

Yes I Do. I'm just saying, as I said after the game you guys played against VT, that VT is not that good. Also I'm pretty sure you needed some end of game heroics to beat GT? A 4th and 10 tipped pass if I recall correctly. Could be making that up though

If you're not a Canes fan then what the **** are you doing!!!

Advertisement
Back