That VT win isn't looking so good right now.

OP you do realize we already beat both teams right? Tryna understand what's your point before calling you a fxggot.

Yes I Do. I'm just saying, as I said after the game you guys played against VT, that VT is not that good. Also I'm pretty sure you needed some end of game heroics to beat GT? A 4th and 10 tipped pass if I recall correctly. Could be making that up though

Oh so you're a Notre Dame fan... ok good atleast you're not one of these soft UM fans always second guessing the team.

Well hopefully watching VT/ GT play calms your nerves a little this afternoon lol but Notre Dame is in for a rude awakening smh

Advertisement
OP is a fūcking moron that’s looking at a halftime one-score game to throw some shade.

A letdown game for a good team that was humbled last week and has very little to play for.

It’s an absolutely ridiculous point and can’t be taken seriously.

Go back to molesting little boys, leprechaun.

....Everybody struggles with GT in this conference. Seriously? They got 5x times the defense you have AND 5x the coordinator in Bud Foster.

this isn't a very good GT team.

VT is still ranked, playing for pride, and to stay in the top 25, which always looks good to recruits and is good for monetary reasons as well.

But VT just isn't that good. Their defensive stats were skewed by the opponents they played. ND has a much better defense. Don't let yards allowed cloud your judgement. Teams got a lot of yards when the game was already out of hand and ND had backups in the game, usually starting mid third quarter.

Whaaaaaattttt?????? They beat a high powered offense vs. WVU(who we boat raced in our bowl game and they have a better O than you) and played Clemson close but “their D numbers are skewered? Do me a favor and post less...

Come on now.... You guys would smoke WVU. Clemson will be close.

VT against:
Delaware (0 points)
ECU (17 points)
ODU (0 points)
BC (10 points)
UNC (7 points)
Duke (3 points)

The game VT played against teams with a pulse, they allowed 30 points per game against them.

Not very good. I'm sorry

Advertisement
Boy that Mich State win sure isn't looking as strong as the nd fans would want to you believe . Right,OP,,....I mean, they are getting spanked. ha

....Everybody struggles with GT in this conference. Seriously? They got 5x times the defense you have AND 5x the coordinator in Bud Foster.

VT is still ranked, playing for pride, and to stay in the top 25, which always looks good to recruits and is good for monetary reasons as well.

But VT just isn't that good. Their defensive stats were skewed by the opponents they played. ND has a much better defense. Don't let yards allowed cloud your judgement. Teams got a lot of yards when the game was already out of hand and ND had backups in the game, usually starting mid third quarter.

Whaaaaaattttt?????? They beat a high powered offense vs. WVU(who we boat raced in our bowl game and they have a better O than you) and played Clemson close but “their D numbers are skewered? Do me a favor and post less...

Come on now.... You guys would smoke WVU. Clemson will be close.

VT against:
Delaware (0 points)
ECU (17 points)
ODU (0 points)
BC (10 points)
UNC (7 points)
Duke (3 points)

The game VT played against teams with a pulse, they allowed 30 points per game against them.

Not very good. I'm sorry

Why does this even matter? We'll have all our questions answered by midnight tonight.

The VT game doesn't tell us anything and won't effect the outcome tonight in any way, but hey if you want to fall on that hill, go for it my friend.

It's only the 2nd so things can change. Point is, VT isn't as good as their recors. That's what I've been saying.

There ain't but 2 teams that matters today so don't be worrying about what other teams are doing cause here in a few hours the Canes will expose your 1 dimension offense on national TV as a fraud now except that and enjoy the rest of your weekend !

Tell yourself whatever you need to.. it’s game day baby

Advertisement
OP you do realize we already beat both teams right? Tryna understand what's your point before calling you a fxggot.

Yes I Do. I'm just saying, as I said after the game you guys played against VT, that VT is not that good. Also I'm pretty sure you needed some end of game heroics to beat GT? A 4th and 10 tipped pass if I recall correctly. Could be making that up though

Hold on... what do you mean "you guys". This is a Canes site, we advocate the U. You can't come in here like a Trojan Horse and talk smack. You better grow alligator skin if you are going to continue this shiit.

If you're not a Canes fan then what the **** are you doing!!!

Trying to have discussion but apparently that's difficult here.

I really hope we push your **** in you arrogant *****.

Advertisement

If you're not a Canes fan then what the **** are you doing!!!

Trying to have discussion but apparently that's difficult here.

Seems to me like you're trying to start a fight.

VT are a good team and, ultimately, they'll beat GT today.

It matters not though as they're not lining up across from your guys in a few hours time.

Advertisement
We can agree to differ. I don't think VT is that good. .let's see what their recod is at the end of the year.

MSU is about to receive their second loss, but they still have that Pedo State win.

If ND loses, which could very well happen, I will be back to take it to the chin.

It's only the 2nd so things can change. Point is, VT isn't as good as their recors. That's what I've been saying.

There ain't but 2 teams that matters today so don't be worrying about what other teams are doing cause here in a few hours the Canes will expose your 1 dimension offense on national TV as a fraud now except that and enjoy the rest of your weekend !

It's a one dimensional offense nobody has been able to stop. They're just decent enough passing to make you have to respect it.

Honestly I'm hoping for a great game. I don't want a blowout for either side to cause loss of interest before the 4th quarter

We can agree to differ. I don't think VT is that good. .let's see what their recod is at the end of the year.

MSU is about to receive their second loss, but they still have that Pedo State win.

If ND loses, which could very well happen, I will be back to take it to the chin.

i hear you do that every week with the priest anyway

Advertisement
Back