That VT win isn't looking so good right now.

Advertisement
....Everybody struggles with GT in this conference. Seriously? They got 5x times the defense you have AND 5x the coordinator in Bud Foster.

this isn't a very good GT team.

VT is still ranked, playing for pride, and to stay in the top 25, which always looks good to recruits and is good for monetary reasons as well.

But VT just isn't that good. Their defensive stats were skewed by the opponents they played. ND has a much better defense. Don't let yards allowed cloud your judgement. Teams got a lot of yards when the game was already out of hand and ND had backups in the game, usually starting mid third quarter.

We’ll see what’s good after tonight *****.

Advertisement
GT is a much much better team than their record . I thought they would beat VT and they did. VT on the other hand is as good as thier record but just barely. I do think they are a top 20 team none the less so it is a very good win . So is the GT win for that matter. But all that matters is we have won the Coastal . I know it is official but we will .

welp. VT lost.. now people are gonna to say our win vs VT is less impressive (but still give credit to Alabama for beating FSU like they been doing all year).

I do like how Gt lays an egg vs UVa then beats VT..

I think getting whipped in Miami broke VT's spirit . Just like how a few years ago UM was ranked 7th going into the FSU game and then we lose like 4 of 5 .

Advertisement
welp. VT lost.. now people are gonna to say our win vs VT is less impressive (but still give credit to Alabama for beating FSU like they been doing all year).

I do like how Gt lays an egg vs UVa then beats VT..

GT is a solid team. They played both us and Clemson closer than VT did. Not surprised at all that they beat VT at home coming off that beat down we gave them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only matters if we have a loss. And if we lose a game -
SPOILER ALERT- we won’t get in the playoffs. VT beating GT wouldn’t change that.

Hey, not reading this bull**** thread....that said, can we ban this ******* loser already?

Advertisement
Back