That VT win isn't looking so good right now.

OP's such a dumb**** he still uses the transitive property with college football. Oh, and he enjoys **** in and around all of his orifices.

Advertisement
It's only the 2nd so things can change. Point is, VT isn't as good as their recors. That's what I've been saying.

There ain't but 2 teams that matters today so don't be worrying about what other teams are doing cause here in a few hours the Canes will expose your 1 dimension offense on national TV as a fraud now except that and enjoy the rest of your weekend !

It's a one dimensional offense nobody has been able to stop. They're just decent enough passing to make you have to respect it.

Honestly I'm hoping for a great game. I don't want a blowout for either side to cause loss of interest before the 4th quarter

bro..there is zero chance ND blows us out..so get that part of our your head already

We can agree to differ. I don't think VT is that good. .let's see what their recod is at the end of the year.

MSU is about to receive their second loss, but they still have that Pedo State win.

If ND loses, which could very well happen, I will be back to take it to the chin.
And this is what your domer face will look like...

bukkake-face-260.jpg

Last edited:
We can agree to differ. I don't think VT is that good. .let's see what their recod is at the end of the year.

MSU is about to receive their second loss, but they still have that Pedo State win.

If ND loses, which could very well happen, I will be back to take it to the chin.

3rd loss... They gave up **** near 40 to mighty Northwestern.

Advertisement
I know someone mentioned this but its ***king hilarious that OP is saying the VT win isn't looking so good.... meanwhile, MSU is getting trashed. Good job with your transitive bull****. Are you five ? New to college football? Potato?

What was your record last year ? 4-8? Go back to ******* your face.

obvious nd troll

It's funny how me saying I don't think VT is very good is making me a troll. Just trying to bring forth opinions, that's all

Come on. You're not "trying to bring forth opinions" like some college football ambassador of fruitful discussions. You're being provocative, which is a key component of being a troll.

And I think it's foolish. Not your opinion that VT is inferior than claimed, which is legitimate (although I disagree), but your stating this at all.

If you're going to introduce this transitive relation argument into the discussion then by definition you are weakening ND's position relative to this game. If VT is overrated and therefore Miami is overrated and ND wins, then the win is that much less impressive. But if VT is overrated and therefore Miami is overrated and ND loses, then that loss is that much worse.

It's a lose-lose for you to even make that argument, unless your end game is simply to stir up trouble. Ergo, you're trolling.

They probably quit, that **** always happened to us when we lost the fsu game we just mentally gave up

Advertisement
Still no comment from troll OP about MSU getting an anal prolapse this afternoon.

This is the best team they’ve played, so he should be more concerned about this than he is about VT.

obvious nd troll

It's funny how me saying I don't think VT is very good is making me a troll. Just trying to bring forth opinions, that's all

No, you trying to use the VT game to call out Miami's win, on a Miami board is what makes you seem like a troll. Then you try to pull the ole "I'm just trying to have a conversation" Looks awfully troll like.

But ok, let's say you're legit. You do realize comparing the VT performance against GT to their performance against us is beyond ludicrous. GT runs a TO offense that will give anyone fits. How does their one score game right now prove that VT is terrible?

i hear you do that every week with the priest anyway

Was expecting that comment. Happened quicker than I thought

i hear you do that every week with the priest anyway

Was expecting that comment. Happened quicker than I thought

thats what you say to him when he's done too huh?

Advertisement
Still no comment from troll OP about MSU getting an anal prolapse this afternoon.

This is the best team they’ve played, so he should be more concerned about this than he is about VT.

Exactly. ND is ranked where they are because of a loss to UGA. Has nothing to do with any of their wins. Had they played a team like Duke and won instead of playing UGA and losing, they'd still be ranked below us, which is where they were when the season started.

We instantly become their best win and their ticket to the CFP if they can pull off a victory tonight. Not sure how calling out our win against VT helps them in anyway.

It's only the 2nd so things can change. Point is, VT isn't as good as their recors. That's what I've been saying.

Funny thing is I was just thinking how are those Michigan St and NC St wins looking for you? Especially when your big win (USC) was at home and the loss to UGA was with Fromm's first start and also at home.

I think every team we play struggles the week after. Violence

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back