"That Moment"

Advertisement
I remember Carlos well. Not sure why he didn't make it further than he did. Thought he had length, speed, and good coverage skills but oh well.

had a great 94 season, but never reached that level with Butch and Pagano in 95. Played a few seasons for Erickson in Seattle...

Haven't seen the whole thread, but anyone mention the McGahee screen pass in the 02 comeback vs FSU?

I was in the upper deck and as Willis accelerated down the sideline, it felt like we were all gonna come down to our deaths. The OB shook...

Advertisement
Haven't seen the whole thread, but anyone mention the McGahee screen pass in the 02 comeback vs FSU?

I was in the upper deck and as Willis accelerated down the sideline, it felt like we were all gonna come down to our deaths. The OB shook...

And then 15% of stadium passing out, ran out of water, **** was so wild. The OB bar was insane after the game

And then 15% of stadium passing out, ran out of water, **** was so wild. The OB bar was insane after the game

Wasn't that the 2000 game? That game was unbearably hot and humid, I literally bought one of the last bottles of water that day before the game, lol

Wasn't that the 2000 game? That game was unbearably hot and humid, I literally bought one of the last bottles of water that day before the game, lol

Probably both games. I know in 02 my season tix were on the 5, canes side by WEZ and had an entire group of females with security round em fanning em 😂😂

Advertisement
People wanted blood that night.
We were throwing the football pre-game and when the Washington band went by. Allegedly, my brother "over threw" my cousin and blasted one of the band guys in the nose. It exploded bleeding immediately. Every tailgate close enough to see went nuts about it. Now I feel a little bad for the poor kid.

We were throwing the football pre-game and when the Washington band went by. Allegedly, my brother "over threw" my cousin and blasted one of the band guys in the nose. It exploded bleeding immediately. Every tailgate close enough to see went nuts about it. Now I feel a little bad for the poor kid.

I made sure to fire a couple empty plastic 50ML bottles of Jack at UW as they entered the tunnel at halftime. Did not draw any blood though. There was no more vulgar and hateful place on Earth than the entrance of the visitor's tunnel at halftime of a Canes game at the OB.

Advertisement
Back