That looked like a Miami style defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...dude lies about being a coach for internet points and he calls other dorks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao at this guy thinking that there's some board wide debate as to whether he is a good former high school defensive coordinator in davie at a ****** school

Nobody gives a **** you wigger. The only thing that is up for debate is whether you are the most entertaining person to antagonize on here because you take yourself so seriously

Lmao at this guy thinking that there's some board wide debate as to whether he is a good former high school defensive coordinator in davie at a ****** school

Nobody gives a **** you wigger. The only thing that is up for debate is whether you are the most entertaining person to antagonize on here because you take yourself so seriously

Says the guys who's been attempting to torment me for yearrrrrs on message boards. But I'm the loser. LOL

Advertisement

and of course the fact that he isn't even a coach.

Corch Macho, you still think Swasey getting his job done effectly as well. We still getting our a$$ pushed in at the line of scrimmage on both sides.

Lmao at this guy thinking that there's some board wide debate as to whether he is a good former high school defensive coordinator in davie at a ****ty school

Says the guys who's been attempting to torment me for yearrrrrs on message boards. But I'm the loser. LOL

Re: your first sentence, read my post and maybe you'll get why. But probably not.

Advertisement

Nope.
juwan.jpg

Lmao at this guy thinking that there's some board wide debate as to whether he is a good former high school defensive coordinator in davie at a ****ty school

Yep. I need to see his resume that he allegedly hands out at these cosching conventions

Advertisement
macho how hard does your ****** get over all the PM's you get from people you have fooled into thinking you are a coach.

what kind of loser pretends to be a coach on the internet?

Nope.
View attachment 32158

Corch Sandusky, you've been a great mentor to me

Nope.
View attachment 32158

this is all you got? some **** i can do on my phone? ******* liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back