That block on Phillips

Advertisement
They need to address this. Cut blocking is necessary but they could put a rule in with intent tied to it. That's a dirty block. You can cut a guy without being dirty. Way more of a warranted ejection than 95% of any targeting.

Huge props to our training staff for apparently replacing our player's ACLs with high strength rubber bands. No reason that Cam and Phillips should be walking after the shots they've taken to their knees the past 2 weeks.

Advertisement
There is absolutely no room in football for that type of stuff and he should have been called out on it!!

Advertisement
What is really ironic : all these conferences are all about player safety and protocols : thirty different protocols for covid: but they let crap like what happened to JP 15 go on career ending: under no circumstance should you be allow to block below the waist : throwing your bodies at someone's knees is not a blocking technique : Supposedly you are not allow to block below the waist in the open field ( whatever that means) . I think Wiggins got called for that at UAB, but who knows because it look like Louisville WR were shooting for the legs a couple of times.

The officiating was so blatantly one-sided
If your going to be bias, at least protect the players good grief : I really think these refs when they realize that one team is superior to the other they let the other team get away with murder. If they would have called the game correctly, I don't think Louisville actually scores a TD:

If your going to be bias, at least protect the players good grief : I really think these refs when they realize that one team is superior to the other they let the other team get away with murder. If they would have called the game correctly, I don't think Louisville actually scores a TD:
The refs were pretty biased against us when we sucked, too

Advertisement
They better send all the video clips to the ACC. I know it won't matter because the ACC has something against us when it comes to the refs. I don't get it...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back