That block on Phillips

Advertisement
I can't believe he was back out next play. Still not convinced no damage done. Will feel a lot worse 2moro. Worried long term.

If his knee is ok, then Miami needs to give the S&C coach and trainers a huge raise because between that hit and Cam's hit to the knee last week, I can't believe both of them were able to make it back. Just amazing flexibility. But I too am worried about his knee postgame.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he didn’t tear anything he’s built like Lebron’s ankles
I was thinking the same thing. I would have bet my last dollar that he blew out one of his ligaments. He might have but we do not know.

If his knee is ok, then Miami needs to give the S&C coach and trainers a huge raise because between that hit and Cam's hit to the knee last week, I can't believe both of them were able to make it back. Just amazing flexibility. But I too am worried about his knee postgame.
But you know how this goes. S&C gets blamed for things, not credited with things. Here, like this: BLAADS WOODA CAUHT THAT SECUND INTERSEPTONZ IF WE HAZ GUD STRENGF PROGAMZ!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s the **** Manny needs to submit to the ACC....

bull**** block
Yes, and hound them every day until he gets an answer. I thought they eliminated this kind of block all together? They called a chop block later in the game when our DT was engaged with one of their lineman and the same douche RB I think went low. Correct me if Im wrong, didn't our guy get called last week for a low block?

Advertisement
Back