That block on Phillips

Advertisement
Same player did it again later in the game. On Williams, I think.
Yep - #83 (Ford) - He actually tried it earlier in the game against Phillips and he missed on the dive. Then he got Phillips and later on in the game, he took out Cam.

that Play should be illegal. He could’ve ended the careers of two players tonight. At the very least, their seasons.

Advertisement
Here is link to the game. The nasty hit on Jalen happens during the 2nd possession of the 3rd quarter for Louisville. The Cam play happens on the first play of the 4th quarter

Ridiculous. canr believe i missed it on the live broadcast. Fvck those stupid *** red birds

They played dirty the whole game. I saw a player step on Pope's foot on a fair catch, dozens of bad blocks, and tons of stupid sht which seemed like they were trying to provoke a response which would draw a penalty.

In the end, the good guys won and our mopes will have another week to be miserable.

I hope if we play them next year - we take their damned heads off.

Advertisement
I yelled stream of expletives at the television. I can't believe Phillips came back from that. I have no idea about knee injuries, but it didn't look like it affected him later, so I hope that's good news going forward.

Tape of that needs sent to the league office

I went berserk screaming at the tv. Refs had blinders with that and holding... definitely UL fans. I too could not believe that after watching the dirty block and seeing his knee buckle that he was able to return.
we should be getting mri results on the knee soon.

Advertisement
UL was getting away with BS the whole night, and that was the worst of it. Deliberate attempt to injure. Tons of crap not called. Coach Suckerpunch should be ashamed of himself and his halfazzed team. We all know the deal with Miami and the Tobacco Road refs too. WE’ve been taking it up the *** for years from those hillbillies, on the DL no hold calls alone. Manny has a right to put together a highlight tape of that crap and send it to the league.

Advertisement
Cheap, dirty, bush league football. ******* hate cut blocking. Technically it's not "illegal" I guess, though it should be. They are actively trying to eliminate head injuries with the targeting rule - why not actively try to eliminate torn up knees from cheap shot cut blocking?

Manny should of gotten in Satterfags *** after the game. They cheap shotted all night. And this is why I’m a firm believer we need to recruit kids that are meaner. We need some nasty. We have enough nice guys on the team.

Nate Webster would of took some souls if he saw that. Many others wouldn’t take that ****.

UL was getting away with BS the whole night, and that was the worst of it. Deliberate attempt to injure. Tons of crap not called. Coach Suckerpunch should be ashamed of himself and his halfazzed team. We all know the deal with Miami and the Tobacco Road refs too. WE’ve been taking it up the *** for years from those hillbillies, on the DL no hold calls alone. Manny has a right to put together a highlight tape of that crap and send it to the league.
It's part of their plan and the only way to keep us from getting back to national prominece, if they wanted the games to be ref'd fairly, they would let the opposing coaches chose the refs they wanted in championship games by drawing names out of a hat. Or something like that, I'm sure it's a better way of doing it. We have consistently been getting the "look the other way" ref's for certain when coach shannon took over, the amount of times Allen bailey and olivier vernon were getting held was comical. All the way up to coach richt having to go off in that Wisconsin game where toolbox a.k.a. trent harris was getting held seem like every other play.

Advertisement
Back