Thanks, Al -- POWER RANKING the 38 Remaining Golden Players

Advertisement
Gordinier has no muscle mass? Have you ever stood next to him? This kid would be 255 tomorrow but works his *** off to stay at 235 for Diaz defense. Unless you have been right next to him.... idiotic comment.

**** Djack let lil JoJack take his lunch money... I still think Djack can go in the draft tho

Gordinier has no muscle mass? Have you ever stood next to him? This kid would be 255 tomorrow but works his *** off to stay at 235 for Diaz defense. Unless you have been right next to him.... idiotic comment.

You have stood next to Rok in person? You'd Understand

There's Gordinier behind Pinckney.

Where's all this muscle mass I keep hearing about?
5227157.jpg

Advertisement
Gabriel graduated I think.

[MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION] I'll kill your whole family

That is Gordinier and we as a board hype him up because of the occasional blurb in spring training that he could "possibly contribute." Man we got three badass LBs that are sophmores and an athletic Owens behind them; no need to be stressing Gordinier's muscle mass or lack of.

So, Aside from Walton............Who actually showed their talent under Al?? If Golden was still coaching, aside from Walton, not a player on this list would sniff the 3rd round

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can look at any roster and find guys that will never contribute on Saturdays. All I know is we have been sending players to the league more frequently, so Golden did something right. Yeah, he sucked on game day. Yeah, he missed out on some recruits. To act like we are devoid of talent because of him is silly. Manny Diaz even credited the previous staff for recruiting those three stud LBs.

Evan Shirreffs is not the scrub some think he is. He wasn't highly recruited because he only played one full year, not because he's not talented. He is not Cannon Smith or Kirby Freeman.

Wasn't Milo supposed to be half way decent? Any chance he becomes a non-fa99ot sometime this year?

He's a good security guard/bouncer for Bar Mitzvahs. Perhaps that will translate into protecting the QB and ball carriers?

Another anti semetic post by this POS. Not sure how he has not been banned. Bad job by Pete and the Mods.

I'll buy you a round trip vacation to Disney World if you agree to meat me for a fight.

Wasn't Milo supposed to be half way decent? Any chance he becomes a non-fa99ot sometime this year?

He's a good security guard/bouncer for Bar Mitzvahs. Perhaps that will translate into protecting the QB and ball carriers?

Another anti semetic post by this POS. Not sure how he has not been banned. Bad job by Pete and the Mods.

I'll buy you a round trip vacation to Disney World if you agree to meat me for a fight.

I will pay $50.00 if I can smash him in the snotbox.

Advertisement

I will pay $50.00 if I can smash him in the snotbox.

Deal. You're in.

Anyone want to kick CTCane in the snatch while I'm beating him unmerciful? Spots are filling up quickly.

Sure it's guys on this team that should not be Canes, but they are.....you root for the team, you root for them.

Thomas - poised for a monster year
Walton - should be 1st team all-acc
Norton - likely day 2 draft pick
Herndon - next in line at TE U
McIntosh - versatile, should benefit greatly from supporting cast on DL
McDermott - light appears to have clicked on at LT
Odogwu - solid starter who will regain his spot imo
Johnson - finally gets his chance in 2017
Darling - solid, experienced player who will excel at guard
Harris - undervalued guy who always brings it
Berrios - will be expected to be a leader
Linder - 25 career starts
Redwine - natural safety who will be solid
Gauthier - will play all three interior OL positions
D. Jackson - poised for more, needs to stay healthy
Willis - hide your wallet
St. Louis - will play both tackle positions...a lot
Owens - will play a lot, could emerge as starter in nickel
Smith - valuable backup
Molten - valuable backup
Perry - valuable backup
M. Jackson - good rotational guy
Cager - now or never
Knowles - good depth guy
Patchan - should collect a few sacks
Badgley - another all-acc guy
Gordinier - has no muscle mass
Rosier - should not be here
Gray - will never get it
Mayes - should not be here
Fines - should not be here
McCray- should not be here
Shirreffs- should not be here
Langham- should not be here
Henley- should not be here
Jones- should not be here
Milo- should not be here
Mahoney- should not be here

You don't have enough information to be making comments like these??? Rosier shouldn't be here? Shirreffs shouldn't be here? Gordinier has no muscle mass? Now that one is idiotic.

Advertisement
Back