Thank You, Mark Richt!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt giveth and Richt has taken away... score even... save the platitudes...

He set this program back just as much as the other two before him...
We were fortunate that he and his family wagon rolled out of town...
Or this year would have been the worst in the last 20 years and this program would have been screwed for another 20.

his greatest contribution was his donation

Followed closely by leaving when he did

So yeah, thanks CMR

FV*k the OP, FV*k Richt and FV*k the kuck suckers who still slurp him. He was a total clown show here. Equally as bad as Golden and these morons give credit for something already in the works.

The way he went out is where this program was heading. Equivalent to dark days like back during the sanction years.

Advertisement

Or this year would have been the worst in the last 20 years and this program would have been screwed for another 20.

This is just wrong.

The above post represents a special kind of stupidity. You also think you are Nostradamus when absurdly predicting the results of this year had Coach Richt stayed on.

I realize facts are not your friend, but Mark Richt led the Canes to the first-ever Coastal Division Championship, the first major bowl game since the introduction of the Model 'T' Ford, saw ESPN's game day land on campus for the first time ever where the hosts raved about the Canes for 3 straight hours, after 10-straight wins saw Miami ranked #2 until a undeniable lack of depth, critical injuries, and an inconsistent, underperforming quarterback caught up with the Canes, annihilated #3 ranked Notre Dame before a sold-out crowd and huge national TV audience, made an on-campus indoor practice facility a reality...and saw the Canes transform from laughingstocks to be once again relevant on a national scale.

The above post represents a special kind of stupidity. You also think you are Nostradamus when absurdly predicting the results of this year had Coach Richt stayed on.

I realize facts are not your friend, but Mark Richt led the Canes to the first-ever Coastal Division Championship, the first major bowl game since the introduction of the Model 'T' Ford, saw ESPN's game day land on campus for the first time ever where the hosts raved about the Canes for 3 straight hours, after 10-straight wins saw Miami ranked #2 until a undeniable lack of depth, critical injuries, and an inconsistent, underperforming quarterback caught up with the Canes, annihilated #3 ranked Notre Dame before a sold-out crowd and huge national TV audience, made an on-campus indoor practice facility a reality...and saw the Canes transform from laughingstocks to be once again relevant on a national scale.
Wow that sounds cool and all but how do you explain 7-6 with a bowl game that looked like a JV/Varsity scrimmage? Or the 39th ranked recruiting class he had. Or having his unqualified son as a coach. Or sticking with the same plays that’s worked for 30 years or not playing younger more talented players over older more “deserving” players. How do you explain how he got out coached against P5 teams in the first quarter before talent took over. He rarely had his team prepared to jump on people. His brand of football was like watching grass grow. He’s a fired coach who should’ve been fired this past year as well.

Oh and one more thing you uninformed fv*ktvrd, the IPF was already being built. You are a complete loser for sticking up for that guy. Join the cheerleading squad.

Already been posted about 10 times in the last week.
I guess every day it rains we’ll get a new post.
august in miami. I mean its a ******* great thing, hope it translates to the field this season, but richt will get a pass from me for leaving this place much better than how he found it, and thats a fact.

Advertisement

Its wild man, like no one here can remember the canes of 10-15 yrs ago, and how much better off we are now, thanks to richt accelerating the entire athletic dept into the 21st century. Look the nepotism was a bad look, and the old school nature in picking starters bit him in the ***, but I will take that considering that he solidified the base of the team 10x for the future.

Four posts in and you're either a ****posting troll or a ****posting gator troll. You're not even an FNG, you're a FUNGUS.

LOL gotta learn this message board lingo you speak of. let's not get off on the wrong foot. i just posted about mark richt and you white knighted to his rescue and insulted me. force will be met with force, sir.

Maybe if you look at where we were when he left, both in terms of the team performance and recruiting, you would have a clue of what would have happened if he were in CG coaching this year's team....

The day after the abortion against Wisconsin second year in a row, 7-6 season, recruits fleeing, DC out the door, hired another 2 greenhorns run defense, his son still coaching QBs.... and you say that was any better than where Randy and Al left us...

Yep... keep rewriting history

Advertisement
Maybe if you look at where we were when he left, both in terms of the team performance and recruiting, you would have a clue of what would have happened if he were in CG coaching this year's team....

The day after the abortion against Wisconsin second year in a row, 7-6 season, recruits fleeing, DC out the door, hired another 2 greenhorns run defense, his son still coaching QBs.... and you say that was any better than where Randy and Al left us...

Yep... keep rewriting history

it was quite simply the worst coached season of football i've ever seen, at any level, ever. to keep sticking up for that guy is simply astounding. just WOW

and a simple LMAO @ still having this conversation.

LOL gotta learn this message board lingo you speak of. let's not get off on the wrong foot. i just posted about mark richt and you white knighted to his rescue and insulted me. force will be met with force, sir.
Your original post was a reply to mine, otherwise I wouldn't have responded.

Clean slate.

Your original post was a reply to mine, otherwise I wouldn't have responded.

Clean slate.

uuuuh ok. so if i make a general statement and just happen to be replaying to your post, that's a green light to insult me LOL logic noted.

He deserves it.

I was upset by the Richt hire and as critical as anyone with his management of the offense and special teams.

Still, you would have be a punk *** hater to not give him credit for his accomplishments.

That 58-0 beatdown was the most embarrassing moment I have experienced as a Cane fan. It’s right up there with FSU 97 and UVag 10.

It was a terrible time and we were the laughing stock of college football.

He didn’t get us where we wanted, but he sure as **** put us in the right direction. Instead of sinking us with his ego he stepped away peacefully and gracefully.

I wish him well in his future endeavors.
As bad as 58-0 was, losing the last game at the OB to an average UVA team 48-0 was far worse. At least Clemson got Golden fired.

Advertisement
Back