Thank You, Mark Richt!

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
We're getting our money's worth out of this Indoor Practice Facility!

No more interrupted practices!

No more rained out - events!

Players can come and go to get better, and better, and better!

We know you didn't do it by yourself - but you took the baton and started leading the band - thank you for that!

Then, you left a lot of money on the table when you left - and we thank you for that!

But this Indoor Practice Facility? You left an indelible mark on this football program for decades!

Thank YOU!

Advertisement
Richt is a true Cane . He saw he was leading this ship into bad waters and walked away without an extra dime so UM could pay for Diaz back as he knew Diaz was the future. He also improved so much around the program as well. I gotta nothing but love for him now he ain't coaching and even he left the program with a ton more talent then he got it that can't be denied.

Advertisement
We're getting ready for a huge game to the UM program - and our 2020 recruiting at a minimum will be significantly reflected by the outcome.

Continuity, no interruptions, and a great site for team and recruiting events.

Any ya'll don't like this post - you can pucker up and french kiss my rosy pink pucker.

Just give me a few minutes to draw a crowd . . .

If we got $1 for every "Thank You, CMR" thread, we'd almost have enough for another IPF

He deserves it.

I was upset by the Richt hire and as critical as anyone with his management of the offense and special teams.

Still, you would have be a punk *** hater to not give him credit for his accomplishments.

That 58-0 beatdown was the most embarrassing moment I have experienced as a Cane fan. It’s right up there with FSU 97 and UVag 10.

It was a terrible time and we were the laughing stock of college football.

He didn’t get us where we wanted, but he sure as **** put us in the right direction. Instead of sinking us with his ego he stepped away peacefully and gracefully.

I wish him well in his future endeavors.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He deserves it.

I was upset by the Richt hire and as critical as anyone with his management of the offense and special teams.

Still, you would have be a punk *** hater to not give him credit for his accomplishments.

That 58-0 beatdown was the most embarrassing moment I have experienced as a Cane fan. It’s right up there with FSU 97 and UVag 10.

It was a terrible time and we were the laughing stock of college football.

He didn’t get us where we wanted, but he sure as **** put us in the right direction. Instead of sinking us with his ego he stepped away peacefully and gracefully.

I wish him well in his future endeavors.

yeah, i agree. it's also august.

Advertisement
Anyone that wants to bash Richt can feel free to show their canceled $1,000,000 check to UM.

latest

Advertisement
Back