Thank You, Mark Richt!

Advertisement
He was getting paid 4 mil a year while he was producing the worst offense in Miami history and couldn’t be bothered to actually put some extra work in to improve it. He also made the school pay his bum son 1 mil over those 3 years. And you want to thank him ??

Maybe if you look at where we were when he left, both in terms of the team performance and recruiting, you would have a clue of what would have happened if he were in CG coaching this year's team....

The day after the abortion against Wisconsin second year in a row, 7-6 season, recruits fleeing, DC out the door, hired another 2 greenhorns run defense, his son still coaching QBs.... and you say that was any better than where Randy and Al left us...

Yep... keep rewriting history
Yep... you keep rewriting history, although it is magical how little you know.

He was getting paid 4 mil a year while he was producing the worst offense in Miami history and couldn’t be bothered to actually put some extra work in to improve it. He also made the school pay his bum son 1 mil over those 3 years. And you want to thank him ??

He also brought us the best defenses we’ve had in a decade or more.

Just thank him for that and call it even.

Advertisement
Wow that sounds cool and all but how do you explain 7-6 with a bowl game that looked like a JV/Varsity scrimmage? Or the 39th ranked recruiting class he had. Or having his unqualified son as a coach. Or sticking with the same plays that’s worked for 30 years or not playing younger more talented players over older more “deserving” players. How do you explain how he got out coached against P5 teams in the first quarter before talent took over. He rarely had his team prepared to jump on people. His brand of football was like watching grass grow. He’s a fired coach who should’ve been fired this past year as well.

Oh and one more thing you uninformed fv*ktvrd, the IPF was already being built. You are a complete loser for sticking up for that guy. Join the cheerleading squad.

Until I read your words I never realized there are steroids for stupidity. I especially like your screwball lie about the Indoor Practice Facility. Let me guess, mama would hold your head under the covers and fart after a burrito dinner.

I expect more for 4 mil a year plus a 300K a year no-show job for his son

Fine. I’ll throw in our first 10 win season in close to 20 years, our first Coastal title, going 2-1 against FSU, having the credibility and fundraising acumen to get this IPF off the ground, giving a mil of his own cash, then having the decency to be the one out of a thousand to walk away from guaranteed millions without being asked because it was the right thing to do.

Still a no?

Fine. I’ll throw in our first 10 win season in close to 20 years, our first Coastal title, going 2-1 against FSU, having the credibility and fundraising acumen to get this IPF off the ground, giving a mil of his own cash, then having the decency to be the one out of a thousand to walk away from guaranteed millions without being asked because it was the right thing to do.

Still a no?
4 Million A YEAR. PLUS a no-show job for his 25 year old son. 1 good season is not enough. 2 scrappy wins against a 11-13 FSU team is not enough. Being better than Shannon and Golden is not enough sorry.

Until I read your words I never realized there are steroids for stupidity. I especially like your screwball lie about the Indoor Practice Facility. Let me guess, mama would hold your head under the covers and fart after a burrito dinner.
You can’t be serious. You honestly think Richt came in, rendered a whole IPF and got it built? You sir, are dumb if you think that.

Advertisement
4 Million A YEAR. PLUS a no-show job for his 25 year old son. 1 good season is not enough. 2 scrappy wins against a 11-13 FSU team is not enough. Being better than Shannon and Golden is not enough sorry.
And Shannon and Golden coached against / played MUCH TOUGHER competition! Lol

Also add to the improvements of Miami’s overall football facilities in terms of weight room improvements, coaching offices, meeting rooms, recruiting lounge and I believe a lockeroom update is coming as well which was all needed for Miami. That’s only a bonus but as you said our players are putting in even more time with the IPF and it’s great that practice can keep going on with how wishy washy Florida weather can be especially around this time of the year

View attachment 92206

View attachment 92207
View attachment 92208
[/QUOT

Advertisement
Back