Thank you Coach Richt!

Let the man live. He did his best. It just was nowhere near what we needed.

Preach....not to mention, not a whole lot worse than his 2 predecessors here.

The guy became an $EC system guy and couldn't think outside of the box to address the needs of a program that needs to attack things in a different way.

Advertisement
Richt brought Manny.
Richt brought our first coastal ship.
Richt brought our first ten win season in 15 years.

But most importantly Richt saved us from Schiano being our coach which would have definitely been the case. (Lol at anybody thinking the university almost hired Butch)
Deserves an upvote. Manny never gets this job without Richt. Would have been stuck with a Greg Schiano type middle off the road coach no one else wanted with no IPF. Dude gave it his best and set the foundation for success. Just hope we dont hinder Manny with unrealistic expectations. Going to take time.

Advertisement
Say what u want about Richt, I even trashed his offense during the season, but he will looked at as a positive and impactful coach in the next 30 for 30. That 2018 class will be viewed as the turning point for this program.

I'D SHAKE THAT ***** HAND IF I SAW HIM. TAKES A REAL MAN TO ADMIT HE'S WRONG. AND A EVEN REALER MAN TO WALK AWAY FROM MILLIONS HE WAS RIGHTFULLY OWED. IF HE WAS GETTING ROBBED AND I KNEW THE GITS I'D GET HIS **** BACK FOR HIM AND PAY THE GITS.

AND I'M BEING 100 MY ***** THAT WHITE BOY FOREVER GOT MY RESPECT.
The GOAT

Advertisement
No it's unfortunate that the university hired a fraud who refused to implement even the most basic fundamentals of football, practiced blatant nepotism, and didn't hold anyone accountable.

What an ******* comment. Don't have to like the guy or can question his coaching if you like, but referring to him as a fraud is classless. The guy is an alum and left the program in a better place than he found it. He could have taken the program to the cleaners financially, yet elected to gracefully walk away. He also put in place a program to benefit former players still trying to find their way in life. Those who came before him didn't see the need, didn't have the vision or simply provided lip service to ex-Canes.

Advertisement
WAIT PAUSE........... YOU JOKING RIGHT OR YOU'RE BEING SERIOUS? I'M NOT BEING FUNNY MY ***** I REALLY CAN'T TELL............ FOR REAL THOUGH YOU JOKING RIGHT?

That’s what I thought. You’re not being funny, but you kind of are. Paying gits for thievery though...SMH

FIVE?? I'm having trouble thinking of ONE besides Richt. TRUE CLASS, TRUE CANE

But I'm still glad he decided to walk away

True, but I would imagine it's been done before. Bill Snyder at KSU for some reason keeps coming to mind. Tom Osborne maybe?

Advertisement
Any cane who has issues with richt at this point should turn in their card!

I wanted him gone last year like everyone, however, he should us in another way that he was true to the program!

Advertisement
Back