Thank you Coach Richt!

Advertisement
I got no animosity towards Richt, I'm just happy he did the right thing stepping down & is no longer running this offense.

The fact he didn't ask for any of the money left on his contract allowed for us to spend top dollar to get Enos & double up the rest of the support staff.

That was real classy. TRUE CANE STUFF

No hard feelings here....But I'm glad he's gone

Unfortunately for him he was too nice a man. To get back to the level we should have never left you need a savage and that is Manny.

Richt looks like he is enjoying retirement....Apparently spending leisurely afternoons grazing at Golden Corral....

Mark Richt.jpg

Advertisement
Well he beat FSU twice (Should have been 3 times), got the IPF going, donated 1 mil, retired and left money on the table, got Paradise Camp going, did countless other positive things around the program, helped keep our players out of trouble, encouraged former players to come back whenever, got the 2017 team as high as number 2 in the rankings with a QB that wasn’t good at all, and hired our current coach who helped turned our d around after years of dog**** defenses.

Def a great man but got burned out coaching and the game obviously passed him by. He has my respect till the end. Hope he continues to hang around the school.

Advertisement
Richt brought Manny.
Richt brought our first coastal ship.
Richt brought our first ten win season in 15 years.

But most importantly Richt saved us from Schiano being our coach which would have definitely been the case. (Lol at anybody thinking the university almost hired Butch)

Advertisement
No it's unfortunate that the university hired a fraud who refused to implement even the most basic fundamentals of football, practiced blatant nepotism, and didn't hold anyone accountable.
I believe he was burned out when he came here.if he'd taken a year or two off and didn't hire his son things could've been different.

Advertisement
Googled unetwork and did not find anything related to the U. Anyone know what the unetwork is?

Advertisement
Back