Thank you Butch Davis

I get the nostalgia for a coach from the old days but I always found it weird when Canes fans celebrate his successes over the Canes and rub it in with a vengeance.

Get em @Cryptical Envelopment. Get em @Go Canes!! Get em all.
That's just it. Nobody did that with Howard. Why Butch is such a lightning rod is beyond me.

Advertisement
UTEP? Marshall?

Who really gives a sh**?

Difficult to get a stiffy with a date-night budget of $20, looking at Whoopi Goldberg.

Give him the same hoard of techs, assistants, bagmen and budget of Saban - Butch'd stay up! And they're the same age.

Different circumstances - different level of competition - and yeah - I'd imagine his heart isn't burning to shine at FIU.

How many you think Manny would win at FIU?

He sure wouldn't have won if it were reversed and Manny was at FIU and Butch was at UM! Guarantee!

FIU would be *****ing about UM's cramps - IF that became necessary.

Who gives a sh*t? The FIU fans, the players, the family's and the admin that is paying him $1M a year to not go 0-7.

I can't believe the excuses, man!

Serious question what happens if he shows up? Are you going to pummel his ***? How many fist fights have you been in, in your life?

Friday GIF

Advertisement
Listen, there’s only 1 Krazy Cane, so let’s get that out the way.

Two, imagine having to defend a lost against FIU by saying “but it was only by 6 points?” LMAO!!

Imagine being the FIRST & ONLY P5 team to lose to FIU & hearing the little kid in the background clapping “good job, good effort!” LOL!

Imagine using, “but, but, but they faked cramp; that’s y we lost” to F-I-MFU?! LMAO.

Imagine ppl saying how washed up Butch is, singing “Butch hasn’t won a game in 525 thousand & 600 minutes” but on that minute before the clock started, it was him grinning & shaking the hands of Diaz! Lol.

Like, I don’t get why anyone would want to say how weak & a has been of a coach he is so openly, when his last victory was against us. Dude has a winning record against US head to head since leaving, no matter how much more talented we’ve been, yet he’s washed. Well, WHAT IN THEE **** DOES THAT SAY ABOUT US??!

That’s y I don’t like these discussions, b/c if Butch is weak af, and we losing to him & his weak af teams, CONSISTENTLY (going back to his UNC days, as well), then where are we??
jjljfXiepJT32.gif

Advertisement
Jeaus Christ you still havent answered the question

Why did he end up at North Texas after his stint at USF and then TT

And why do you keep tagging @Poopscoop? You think he wants to keep getting dragged into every topic you post

Once again.....

If Patrick is such a great DL coach WHY DID HE END UP AT NORTH TEXAS FOR TWO YEARS AND THEN TEXAS TECH FOR ANOTHER
good point.

maybe he doesnt have right connections?

maybe bad timing?

maybe his choice?

maybe he sucks?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back