Thank you Butch Davis

Advertisement
They both matter. Again, you are ignoring what I've written and making assumptions. I am a Butch fan. He did an incredible job building Miami back. But today, in 2021, he's seen by his peers and his industry, as a guy who isn't worth more than the FIU job. And even there, he just face-planted.

Those are FACTS. He's not going to ever sniff a good job again. FIU will be his last. We all know this.
That's what I've been saying. Everything prior to 2001 is what will define him. Everything else is a footnote.

You're nothing more than a Big Mouth Puzzy....Have that same Bravado June 26th at Paradise if you're man enough....

come on cmon tough guy GIF by WWE

You move the goalposts more that if we were playing on an underwater field and all of us were tripping on acid.*

You want apples to apples? I agree! Here they are.... No one said he is supposed to recruit super stars to FIU. Stop. No one said he has to beat Alabama there. Stop. What he should be doing, what ANY decent coach should be doing, is finding any of the dozens of good underrated 2-3 star types that surround his campus, and being able to beat teams like Middle Tennessee State and Western Kentucky.

But no. He's getting waxed on the field and on there trial by schools like the University of Texas - El Paso. ****, not only did he go 0-7 last year... he went 0-7 vs a HORRIBLE schedule (even for FIU) where he was able to duck Marshall and La. Tech due to Covid cancellations!

And AGAIN, he's lost the program building race to FAU. He's set FIU back.

Results are results. Recruiting classes are recruiting classes. Stop spinning. 0-7. ZERO. ZILCH. WINLESS. I'd be very surprised if he's coaching in college football in 2022.

UTEP? Marshall?

Who really gives a sh**?

Difficult to get a stiffy with a date-night budget of $20, looking at Whoopi Goldberg.

Give him the same hoard of techs, assistants, bagmen and budget of Saban - Butch'd stay up! And they're the same age.

Different circumstances - different level of competition - and yeah - I'd imagine his heart isn't burning to shine at FIU.

How many you think Manny would win at FIU?

He sure wouldn't have won if it were reversed and Manny was at FIU and Butch was at UM! Guarantee!

FIU would be *****ing about UM's cramps - IF that became necessary.

Advertisement
UTEP? Marshall?

Who really gives a sh**?

Difficult to get a stiffy with a date-night budget of $20, looking at Whoopi Goldberg.

Give him the same hoard of techs, assistants, bagmen and budget of Saban - Butch'd stay up! And they're the same age.

Different circumstances - different level of competition - and yeah - I'd imagine his heart isn't burning to shine at FIU.

He sure wouldn't have won if it were reversed and Manny was at FIU and Butch was at UM! Guarantee!

All speculation and wish burgers. What we know, is what we know. The excuses... dear lord!!!

Advertisement
You're nothing but a CIS Hit & Run C*nt.....Again....June 26th have that same Bravado you show here...but of course you won't....

I don't think I am actually showing any bravado here! I think at this point, I am just making fun of a weirdo who is threatening strangers on the internet, acting like a tool, and becoming unhinged.

200.gif

That's what I've been saying. Everything prior to 2001 is what will define him. Everything else is a footnote.

But I am not even defining him! I haven't said a word about his legacy (though if we were to go there, honestly I think its been damaged).

I am saying, IN REPLY TO PEOPLE SAYING THAT HE SHOULD BE HC AT MIAMI, that now, in 2021, he's performed terribly at FIU lately, just went 0-7 against a joke schedule (even for FIU), and has almost no market value in CFB. He couldn't sniff the Miami of OHIO job right now!

Advertisement
Advertisement
UTEP? Marshall?

Who really gives a sh**?

Cristobal is the case study for this exact post. He was fired at FIU and look at how much better he looks at Oregon with all the resources, etc. I still think the guy is an above average coach at best but he’s looked much better there. Currently Butch has the highest overall winning percentage in FIU history and that was after being out of coaching for 6 years and a retiree age.

Cristobal is the case study for this exact post. He was fired at FIU and look at how much better he looks at Oregon with all the resources, etc. I still think the guy is an above average coach at best but he’s looked much better there. Currently Butch has the highest overall winning percentage in FIU history and that was after being out of coaching for 6 years and a retiree age.

WAIT... he was fired at FIU in a move that has been panned as one of the worst AD decisions in football history. Garcia murdered his own career there.

Cristobal inherited a team with a winless record the previous season. Almost like if he had gotten the job AFTER Butch! ZING!!! :)

Mario took FIU from winless to conference champions. And he did a 10x better job recruiting there than Butch. He's the reason they even got into C-USA!

Terrible comparison.

Let me end this... when FIU fires Butch (actually his buddy Pete may not have the balls to do it), what do you think his next job will be? Assistant at Bama? Then a Power-5 DC then HC like Mario? LOL. He's done, fella. Be intellectually honest. Please.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back