Thank you Butch Davis

Advertisement
Nobody F-ing said to Bring back Butch after 2012 except Morons....You being the imbecile that you are...have no idea the Elite Staff he was bringing to UM if given the chance from Shannon to Richt (Kevin Patrick was one)....And Btw...it was actually Saban's last 2 classes that set the tone for Howard...who ran just like JJ for more $$$$, but it's Butch who gets scrutinized for doing the same F-ing thing.....NOW...For the Seventh Thousandth time....How have things been at UM since Butchs staff and kids left (including a possible 5 to Canton)????......

Kevin Patrick’s best job he’s been in has been NC State, what makes him a great DL coach thy no one else has hired him

South Florida, North Texas, Texas State and now NC State

Kevin Patrick’s best job he’s been in has been NC State, what makes him a great DL coach thy no one else has hired him

South Florida, North Texas, Texas State and now NC State
You have no idea what you're talking about....He didn't want to move the last few yrs because of his kids in school, and not wanting to relocate them at an early age....he's better than any coach we've had (including Simpson) by far...and once again...you know nothing of who he's turned down....

Advertisement
It was a bad look all around on both of them. I think Manny was humiliated in that loss. I think Butch’s flopping was beneath his stature.
I don't disagree it was bad for both BUT if a 21 point favorite can't pick up a 4th and 1 because a FIU player faked a cramp I got no sympathy for Manny and Co. The loss basically at home on the site of the OB to a team full of kids we would never recruit is more embarrassing IMO.

I don't disagree it was bad for both BUT if a 21 point favorite can't pick up a 4th and 1 because a FIU player faked a cramp I got no sympathy for Manny and Co. The loss basically at home on the site of the OB to a team full of kids we would never recruit is more embarrassing IMO.
The flopping had nothing to do with the loss. Manny did that on his own. It was just pathetic on the other side.

Advertisement
Flopping isn’t why we lost. It’s a separate issue for me.
Likewise....With ANY type of legitimate Offensive gameplan, we'd have Won by 30....As I said before...the second I saw Butch stop the Slants/and all in-routes...and Eno's non retaliation, I knew it was over...Switch HCs in that game, and we win easily...This falls on Manny, as well as Eno's sorry supposed Guru ***....

What do we say here?

A WIN is a WIN!!!

Listen, there’s only 1 Krazy Cane, so let’s get that out the way.

Two, imagine having to defend a lost against FIU by saying “but it was only by 6 points?” LMAO!!

Imagine being the FIRST & ONLY P5 team to lose to FIU & hearing the little kid in the background clapping “good job, good effort!” LOL!

Imagine using, “but, but, but they faked cramp; that’s y we lost” to F-I-MFU?! LMAO.

Imagine ppl saying how washed up Butch is, singing “Butch hasn’t won a game in 525 thousand & 600 minutes” but on that minute before the clock started, it was him grinning & shaking the hands of Diaz! Lol.

Like, I don’t get why anyone would want to say how weak & a has been of a coach he is so openly, when his last victory was against us. Dude has a winning record against US head to head since leaving, no matter how much more talented we’ve been, yet he’s washed. Well, WHAT IN THEE **** DOES THAT SAY ABOUT US??!

That’s y I don’t like these discussions, b/c if Butch is weak af, and we losing to him & his weak af teams, CONSISTENTLY (going back to his UNC days, as well), then where are we??

Listen, there’s only 1 Krazy Cane, so let’s get that out the way.

Two, imagine having to defend a lost against FIU by saying “but it was only by 6 points?” LMAO!!

Imagine being the FIRST & ONLY P5 team to lose to FIU & hearing the little kid in the background clapping “good job, good effort!” LOL!

Imagine using, “but, but, but they faked cramp; that’s y we lost” to F-I-MFU?! LMAO.

Imagine ppl saying how washed up Butch is, singing “Butch hasn’t won a game in 525 thousand & 600 minutes” but on that minute before the clock started, it was him grinning & shaking the hands of Diaz! Lol.

Like, I don’t get why anyone would want to say how weak & a has been of a coach he is so openly, when his last victory was against us. Dude has a winning record against US head to head since leaving, no matter how much more talented we’ve been, yet he’s washed. Well, WHAT IN THEE **** DOES THAT SAY ABOUT US??!

That’s y I don’t like these discussions, b/c if Butch is weak af, and we losing to him & his weak af teams, CONSISTENTLY (going back to his UNC days, as well), then where are we??

We have sucked or been average since 2003 as our “fans” love to mention yet in the same breath want to gargle Butch for beating said average teams

Guess what Butch has bed since he left Miami, average to downright terrible

Advertisement
You have no idea what you're talking about....He didn't want to move the last few yrs because of his kids in school, and not wanting to relocate them at an early age....he's better than any coach we've had (including Simpson) by far...and once again...you know nothing of who he's turned down....

He went to North Texas after USF and then after TT

So he declined top offers after USF to move his wife to the ****holes that are North Texas and Texas Tech?

He went to North Texas after USF and then after TT

So he declined top offers after USF to move his wife to the ****holes that are North Texas and Texas Tech?
He was set to come to UM with Butch, if Butch was given the job before Golden and Richt....Even my cousin was offered the UM HC job before Richt...but turned it down....Believe what you want....Fact of the matter is...Butch had an All Star staff ready to come at a moments notice...ask @Poopscoop if anything I've stated isn't 100% fact....

We have sucked or been average since 2003 as our “fans” love to mention yet in the same breath want to gargle Butch for beating said average teams

Guess what Butch has bed since he left Miami, average to downright terrible
4 outta 6....Lol....with wayyyy less talent..

Advertisement
4 outta 6....Lol....with wayyyy less talent..

He was set to come to UM with Butch, if Butch was given the job before Golden and Richt....Even my cousin was offered the UM HC job before Richt...but turned it down....Believe what you want....Fact of the matter is...Butch had an All Star staff ready to come at a moments notice...ask @Poopscoop if anything I've stated isn't 100% fact....

Why are you avoiding the question?

Why did such a great DL coach end up coaching for a ****bag program like North Texas for two years after his stint at USF and then afterwards end of at ****hole Texas Tech

Why are you avoiding the question?

Why did such a great DL coach end up coaching for a ****bag program like North Texas for two years after his stint at USF and then afterwards end of at ****hole Texas Tech
Im not avoiding nothing....Kevin Patrick would run circles around ANY UM DL coach we've had in 20+ yrs....Plain and Simple...it was obvious at NCST.....You have no idea the Staff Butch had coming with him to UM from 2010-2013...if given the chance...again, @Poopscoop will attest that i'm being truthful....Why would that be a surprise??...Butch had...
* Best WR Coach in UM History (Johnson)
* Best RB Coach in UM History (Soldinger)
* Best Secondary Coach in UM History (Pagano)
* Best STs Coach in UM History (Pagano)
* 2nd Best OL Coach in UM History (Kehoe)....
So why is it so far-fetched that he couldn't do it again???....not now...but ALL the wasted yrs on Coker...Shannon...Golden...Richt and Diaz...

Last edited:
Im not avoiding nothing....Kevin Patrick would run circles around ANY UM DL coach we've had in 20+ yrs....Plain and Simple...it was obvious at NCST.....You have no idea the Staff Butch had coming with him to UM from 2010-2013...if given the chance...again, @Poopscoop will attest that i'm being truthful....Why would that be a surprise??...Butch had...
* Best WR Coach in UM History (Johnson)
* Best RB Coach in UM History (Soldinger)
* Best Secondary Coach in UM History (Pagano)
* Best STs Coach in UM History (Pagano)
* 2nd Best OL Coach in UM History (Kehoe)....
So why is it so far-fetched that he couldn't do it again???....not now...but ALL the wasted yrs on Coker...Shannon...Golden...Richt and Diaz...

Jeaus Christ you still havent answered the question

Why did he end up at North Texas after his stint at USF and then TT

And why do you keep tagging @Poopscoop? You think he wants to keep getting dragged into every topic you post

Once again.....

If Patrick is such a great DL coach WHY DID HE END UP AT NORTH TEXAS FOR TWO YEARS AND THEN TEXAS TECH FOR ANOTHER

Jeaus Christ you still havent answered the question

Why did he end up at North Texas after his stint at USF and then TT

And why do you keep tagging @Poopscoop? You think he wants to keep getting dragged into every topic you post

Once again.....

If Patrick is such a great DL coach WHY DID HE END UP AT NORTH TEXAS FOR TWO YEARS AND THEN TEXAS TECH FOR ANOTHER
I didn't drag him into nothing...he's a friend of mine for 26yrs....dont tell me wtf to do....Go ask Kevin Patrick why??...but only an imbecile would think Patrick wouldn't have been an upgrade over the trash we had during those yrs.....

Advertisement
Back